Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
The only problem with that is I have made no claim that we should be governed by forum etiquette whereas you have.
Is that your excuse for all the abuse? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't discussed forum etiquette, you're mistaken.
Perhaps you'd like to find where I have.

But I have to go to a rendez-vous in November, and I'm on Holiday in December, so don't hang about. :rolleyes:

I slip up and I'm a racist. You also slip up.
The mask slips easily. It would be so easy in his position to condemn either side given his professed moral high ground surrounding the 'isms' but no what do we see an 'eye for eye'

Is that your excuse for all the abuse? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't discussed forum etiquette, you're mistaken.
Perhaps you'd like to find where I have.

But I have to go to a rendez-vous in November, and I'm on Holiday in December, so don't hang about. :rolleyes:
Another lie, you know quite well it is what you said in the thread that got deleted, so cannot be referenced.

Sponsored Links
1697052386641.png

Have a look at the above pic on DM, produced by IDF, showing destruction caused by Hamas . However you can clearly see tank tracks. There is no evidence to show Hamas commandeered a tank or a APC, most came on bikes n cars The only pic of a tank that was shown was a destroyed Merkova tank at the border.

More questions here.

Another lie, you know quite well it is what you said in the thread that got deleted, so cannot be referenced.
In which case you're making baseless, unfounded, unverifiable accusations.
No change there then, it's what you always do.

And I have never discussed forum etiquette, it would be totally pointless with your typical behaviour.
I have discussed publishing etiquette.
You probably do not understand the difference, and I'm not about to explain it to you, because you still wouldn't understand.

I think you will see that I have. And I did once you made me aware.
I did say at the time, that the inclusion of the word "of" does not suffice.
You need to address your claim that Hamas wants to kill us all.

In which case you're making baseless, unfounded, unverifiable accusations.
No change there then, it's what you always do.

And I have never discussed forum etiquette, it would be totally pointless with your typical behaviour.
I have discussed publishing etiquette.
You probably do not understand the difference, and I'm not about to explain it to you, because you still wouldn't understand.
The stuck pig is back whose history goes before him.

View attachment 316704

Have a look at the above pic on DM, produced by IDF, showing destruction caused by Hamas . However you can clearly see tank tracks. There is no evidence to show Hamas commandeered a tank or a APC, most came on bikes n cars The only pic of a tank that was shown was a destroyed Merkova tank at the border.

More questions here.

There was a video of hands capturing a tank

More questions ?

Well the way I see violence has been solving a lot if the worlds problems since man walked the earth

And in many cases if it did not it was because not enough was used ???

Have the Israelis got any B52s ???

Well the way I see violence has been solving a lot if the worlds problems since man walked the earth
You've made that obvious.
You have no thought for the innocents killed in the process of wars.

Sponsored Links
Back