Israel uses starvation as a weapon of war, say Israeli sources.

Sponsored Links
The current conflict has been going on since 1948...

Silly mottie :rolleyes:
You know what I mean. Stop splitting hairs. The cowardly attack, slaughter, rape and hostage taking by people from Palestine against unarmed festival goers in Israel on October 7 2023. It’s a response by Israel to that, idiot.

Maybe it started on October 6th, with attacks by Israeli terrorists on Palestinians

Or October 5th.

Or any other date you care to name

It is not true that it "started" on the day that some Israelis were killed. That's just a trick.

There is no shortage of history.

That’s nothing like the example I gave you. Quoting facts is different from JohnD's three word slogan.
Funnily enough you said 'brexit got done', and yet you still haven't come up with a single fact proving that there has been a single benefit from brexit...

Silly old mottie/hector :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You know what I mean.
Actually i don't know what you mean, and neither do you!

Stop splitting hairs.
Sadly the state of israel is intent on splitting/eradicating Palestine...

The cowardly attack, slaughter, rape and hostage taking by people from Palestine against unarmed festival goers in Israel on October 7 2023.
One has to note that similar attacks have been perpetrated by israelis over the decades, but actions which you don't seem to condemn...

It’s a response by Israel to that, idiot.
So according to you it's ok for israel to respond, but Palestinaians have no right to do the same...

Because you just refuse to accept that there must be an equal and fair settlement...

Silly old mottie/hector...

Funnily enough you said 'brexit got done', and yet you still haven't come up with a single fact proving that there has been a single benefit from brexit...

Silly old mottie/hector :LOL:
Really? Did I? I’ve just done a search and can’t find it. Got a link or is this another one of your pathetic attempts at saving face?

The cowardly attack, slaughter, rape and hostage taking by people from Palestine against unarmed festival goers in Israel

It's good to see that Mottie doesn't complain about the initial attack on the ghetto wall and the army fortress.

Sadly the state of israel is intent on splitting/eradicating Palestine...
Why sadly?
One has to note that similar attacks have been perpetrated by israelis over the decades, but which you don't seem to condemn...
What, Israel mounted a cowardly attack into Palestine, attacked and killed over a thousand unarmed festival goers, carried out rapes, took over 250 hostages and paraded others dead and alive through the streets for Israelis to spit on? Got any links for that?
So according to you it's ok for israel to respond, but Palestinaians have no right to do the same...
They can try if they think they’re hard enough.

Why sadly?
Because some of us aren't racist against Palestinians/Arabs ;)

What, Israel mounted a cowardly attack into Palestine, attacked and killed over a thousand unarmed festival goers, carried out rapes, took over 250 hostages and paraded others dead and alive through the streets for Israelis to spit on? Got any links for that?
There are tens of thousands of Palestinian hostages in israeli jails suffering daily abuse, and indiscriminate murders that have been going on in the West Bank/Gaza for decades...

But then mottie doesn't care about that!

Last edited:
The current conflict has been going on since 1948...

Silly mottie :rolleyes:

No.

That was the 1948 war when Israel was invaded by 5 Arab countries.
That was followed by:

50's / 60's The Palestinian Fedayeen insurgency when Arabs infiltrated Israel from Syria, Egypt and Jordan

1967 The Six Day War

1967-1970 The War of Attrition.

1973 The Yom Kippur War.

1971 - 1982 Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon.

1982 The Lebanon War.

1982 - 2000 South Lebanon Conflict.

1987 - 1993 First Intifada.

2000 - 2005 Second Intifada.

Dec 2008 1st Gaza War.

2012 Gaza War. Operation Pillar of Defence.

2014 Gaza War. Operation Protective Edge.

Israel Hamas war. Ocober 7th til present.

Israel Hezbollah War. September 2024 til present.

Add to that countless minor incursions, terrorist attacks, suicide bombings, rocket attacks and murders.

Them Arabs certainly keep Israel busy.

That was the 1948 war when Israel
I’m not allowed to mention the 70+ years of Israel massacring Arabs…..because people on here will weaponise it as “anti semitism”.

Only Israel propaganda is not anti semitic.

Classified Docs Reveal Massacres of Palestinians in ’48 – and What Israeli Leaders Knew​

According to a recent compilation of studies based on UN and Israeli archives, more than 30 documented massacres were committed by Zionist/Israeli forces during the 1948 war in Palestine.

Funny how Filly pretends to forget the tens of thousands of atrocities committed by Israel for 70 years.

Sponsored Links
Back