Israel uses starvation as a weapon of war, say Israeli sources.

Sponsored Links
So you are citing Himmie as a reliable source to prove your point……
The whole point is that Dr Miller came up with his own definition in order to stay within the law, Himmie has his, which makes them protected and JohnD jumps around making out the law doesn't say what the law says. I literally copied and pasted the words from sec 17 and 29A of the public order act.
No they don't

You will not find that "definition of a race"

You are, deliberately, or through ignorance or stupidity, misrepresenting the definition of things that can be considered to be "racial hatred"

It includes "colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins"

It does not include a political movement dedicated to colonialism, invasion, genocide and racial oppression.

So it does not include Zionism.

According to Himmy post 45 and liked by Odds, so I assume he agrees.
Zionism is a religious movement that is not restricted to one ethnicity.

here you go:

Funny how Filly pretends to forget the tens of thousands of atrocities committed by Israel for 70 years.
More Filly can't get his head around a colonial world and what went on. In some ways Israel is the only one left other than some where the indigenous population still have problems such as Canada etc.

Mau Mau might be suitable uprising to look at. Kenya but take your pick on a lot of the empire and toss in France's as well.

Sponsored Links
The whole point is that Dr Miller came up with his own definition in order to stay within the law, Himmie has his, which makes them protected and JohnD jumps around making out the law doesn't say what the law says. I literally copied and pasted the words from sec 17 and 29A of the public order act.

According to Himmy post 45 and liked by Odds, so I assume he agrees.

here you go:

Zionism is, as already stated, a Nationalist movement co-opted by religious zealots in order to secure the land of Israel for the Jewish people - so far, so good, but they didn't know when to stop, according to the 1967 borders and continue illegal settlements in contrary to International law.

Back