Israel uses starvation as a weapon of war, say Israeli sources.

According to Himmy post 45 and liked by Odds, so I assume he agrees.
Bull ****ter has resorted to blatant lies.
My post #45:
Thanks.
I have noticed that Motorbiking tends to be obtuse when he is on uncertain territory.
He will state his interpretation of something, but he will refuse to present the genuine article.
He relies on the laziness of the reader to not check his facts. Understandable considering some on here refuse to read further than the first sentence.
Either that or he has lost the ability to read numbers. Which would probably be a real indication of his belief that he avoided paying VAT.
This is a perfect example of Bull ****ter stating something and relying on the laziness of others not to scrutinise his claims.
1729240493917.png

Sponsored Links
Unlike you, I’ve only ever had one username.
Unlike you, I don’t get frequently banned from the forum and reincarnate myself under a new username.

Do you seriously think anyone believes you are a new user from Holland.

Didn't take long for the thread to swerve from the title to a subject that doesn't relate. There are some factors that do.

Used to be 500 trucks a day. Really needs breaking down as some were commercial. It also appears that some similar went out. Now however Israel's damage to arable land has to be considered. Not all but rather a lot of it.

Starvation related comments from Gov's, UN and NGO's. Rather long periods of warning how dire this is but short of starvation for adults anyway. That can only be arranged by managing the amount that goes in. Medical aspects have fallen short for a long time now. This area needs working hospitals that can use them.

Queues at the boarder have caused a problem with perishables. At one stage a Norwegian aid worker gave his young son some yoghurt. First time ever he had tasted it. Want to save on your shopping bill? Easy use a Gaza diet buy plenty of flour. Water comes out of the tap here so no need to queue, You may find a source of past their best veg which could help further with costs. Black market. Maybe foodbanks keep some.West bank - may have water and electricity. If IDF comes along repair after they have left. Sewage if ripped up more difficult. The others are the norm. Roads as well. Diet here probably somewhat better.

Aid delivery. The network is messed up. Desperate people, black market aspects and the available distribution points make it more difficult. As does any iDF military activity. Pauses aren't on. The Gaza reception buildings near the Rafar crossing have been flattened.

Blinken's letter and also a security council hearing has demanded certain actions by Israel. The deadline date is after the US elections. Interesting as there has been a feeling that the US will interfere post the election. Prior may influence votes. Benjamin has made this point several times. The reason for the demands is certain political comments about methods of continuing the war. More trucks have gone in - US point of view is need to watch carefully. I assume to see where it is actually going. They often get stuck. LOL Israel has mentioned that.

Benjamin's current comments - apart from aid continue according to plan. End game doesn't even seem to include a reformed PA. That's the IDF's job? They wont be getting out of Gaza.

Lebanon appears to be more difficult than Gaza but appears to be shaping up in the same way as lots more bomb runs. One arms dump was hit in Beirut. Size - no way of knowing but the fireworks didn't last long and not that spectacular. Another just showed a metal parts of a mortar in the rubble. Big bombs used here which are damaging surrounding buildings.

Iran - for some reason the US has decided to improve Israel's surface to air defences against ballistics. Iran is seeking an Islamic solution to the whole mess including Gaza etc. The end game of that doesn't appear to get any where near what the Arab states want to see.

Sponsored Links
Interesting change. I've watched AlJ on the TV at times for years, Often more world news and sometimes a different slant. Obviously I watch it regularly thanks to the current war. Info back up often crops up on our own channels.

They recently changed the freeview channel number to 251. Seems to be a data channel so TV needs net access. I'm wondering why. At times I get drop out until the route sorts itself out. Easiest way on my TV is to reselect it.

Back