Looking after our health

Sponsored Links
My Brothers used to go to a few with mates.. I went on occasions. The last time there was 3 hags dolled up in sexy clothes that didn't fit their bodies..
I decided it was time to go home when the Ketchup Girls come on.... it wasn't nice.. but they really thought they had it...
TAXI

When I used to go to the over-30's nights as a young chap, I met a Milf, in her 40's but quite fit, she invited me back. On the way she said she came from a very open family, and asked if I'd ever had a mum-and-daughter threesome. I was up for it.

back at her place, she opened the front door, and called up the stairs "I'm home... are you still up... Mum?"

T
When I used to go to the over-30's nights as a young chap, I met a Milf, in her 40's but quite fit, she invited me back. On the way she said she came from a very open family, and asked if I'd ever had a mum-and-daughter threesome. I was up for it.

back at her place, she opened the front door, and called up the stairs "I'm home... are you still up... Mum?"

Emmmmm Tell me it never happened......

Sponsored Links
Never. Not on my watch!!!!!

Andy

I nearly stired the porrage in the back of my van when I was about 17 or 18

Her name was gobler my mate went first... when it was my turn I already had my pants down... crawling in to the back I started shooting.... poor girl was moving her head err err err trying to miss my teenage gunk.

I nearly stired the porrage in the back of my van when I was about 17 or 18

Her name was gobler my mate went first... when it was my turn I already had my pants down... crawling in to the back I started shooting.... poor girl was moving her head err err err trying to miss my teenage gunk.

You had a van when you were a teenager? You started in the game young.

Was it a mobile brothel? I knew it! You rent boy. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What was on the side of the van?

"Drains unblocked, no cum back (we have standards)"

You had a van when you were a teenager? You started in the game young.

Was it a mobile brothel? I knew it! You rent boy. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What was on the side of the van?

"Drains unblocked, no cum back (we have standards)"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I started plumbing at 19. My mum gave me her Vauxhal Chevan.

Sponsored Links
Back