Mega Flo vs Thermal store

Think again Dicky...

Let's put it another way. What causes sludge to form? It is not in[/i] the water. It comes from somewhere and is transferred to the settlement area (whatever it may be on a system) by the water. The water also plays a part in the forming of the sludge.

So... Where/what is this "somewhere"? Sludge is a bad thing regardless of where it settles, and surely a known, single settlement area that is relatively easily clean is better than a dozen rads that need flushing or removing and flushing.

Come on fella - you know better than that.

Please enlighten me DR. Cause I can assure you that there's always much more sludge in a sludge bucket system than a standard vented or sealed system. And there's always a much larger volume of water in a sludge bucket system.

Sponsored Links
Delta don't giv the TROLL any more oxygen just ignore the bawbag.
Let the fud spout his nonsense as I'm sure most of us that "don't know better" won't instal a thermal store :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
93765856.jpg

Some angle grinde to do that?!?!

No way thats angle grinder damage, definately rodent damage
Rats I would say

Matt

I didn't want to tell the women it looked like BIG mice(lol) Mat!!

It was I who doubted the image not Jonas so my apologies. :unsure:

Def rodent damage , seen it a few times , had one job were they chewed / knawed through the fittings in a loft , hep fittings were used on copper , no plastic pipe was used !

No bother jonas ya bawbag.
Firstly did you read my post on the problems caused by these monstrosities fitted in Scotland

It is clear you are barking mad. Are you the bathroom and drain type of plumber?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back