Miserable 4 days in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit on chips is also welcome. Veg I steam, so can't add salt to those when cooking them, and never find they need them when eaten. I do add a pinch to the water when I cook rice, and a fair bit to it when I cook pasta, but with the latter, of course, nearly all of it gets poured away.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think you may need someone to translate banals comments .
Or he could just pay attention and try to keep up.

Which of course relates to a fundamental problem underlying his consistently poor performance here.

So if you need treatment on the NHS because you have indulged heavily in tobacco or alcohol or other drugs, is that OK?
So if you need treatment on the NHS because you have indulged heavily in dangerous sports, is that OK?
And if you need treatment on the NHS because you have indulged heavily in hazardous work, is that OK?
(We make our choices and try to enjoy life.)

If you want a 'homogenised' human being with penalties for being anything but the 'norm' (whatever that is), then that's up to you...

But then I guess you don't understand the effects genetics have on an individual's health outcome in relation to diet.

And what is good for us today is not necessarily good for us tomorrow...

So if you need treatment on the NHS because you have indulged heavily in dangerous sports, is that OK?
And if you need treatment on the NHS because you have indulged heavily in hazardous work, is that OK?
(We make our choices and try to enjoy life.)

If you want a 'homogenised' human being with penalties for being anything but the 'norm' (whatever that is), then that's up to you...

But then I guess you don't understand the effects genetics have on an individual's health outcome in relation to diet.

And what is good for us today is not necessarily good for us tomorrow...

Yes that’s ok, no comparison between the risks of dangerous work and sport compared to smoking, smoking is self abuse.

So if you need treatment on the NHS because you have indulged heavily in tobacco or alcohol or other drugs, is that OK?

Beer, taxed. Tobacco, taxed. Earnings, taxed. Diesel, taxed. I pay for it, why shouldn't I be entitled to it just like anyone else?

I have to wonder, I've heard people suggest people who drink/smoke shouldn't be entitled to the same level of care but drive a car. Pollutants are just as harmful.

Smoking, drinking or over-eating is a lifestyle choice. I don't blame the NHS for being strict on people who continually refuse to heed advice and stubbornly continue to make their health care more difficult and costly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back