Miserable 4 days in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
qualified as a chef over 40 years ago
No.

That's like someone who hates music saying that he qualified as a musician.

Whatever piece of paper you have it is bogus. Nobody who hates food as much as you do could possibly be a chef, and nobody who was a chef could possibly hate food as much as you do.

My college did not agree with you , runner up for student of the year.
You don’t have to be able to get pregnant to be a gynaecologist.

You remind me of my brother Fox - he wouldn't eat any veggies at all. I remember our school force feeding him peas and him throwing them back up over the teacher. I also remember going around his house on Xmas day and all he had cooking was a bloomin enormous turkey. That was it, not even a roast spud :)

Anyway, we like what we like, end of. Nobody should tell us what we have to eat. If we get sick later on, so be it! We make our choices and try to enjoy life.

Sponsored Links
Day 17 , should have had appmt to remove sutures and check ankle 3 days ago, no appmt letter and phone calls every day get no response.
May take them out myself .
Eye go on...bit infection will fettle you.

You remind me of my brother Fox - he wouldn't eat any veggies at all. I remember our school force feeding him peas and him throwing them back up over the teacher. I also remember going around his house on Xmas day and all he had cooking was a bloomin enormous turkey. That was it, not even a roast spud :)

Anyway, we like what we like, end of. Nobody should tell us what we have to eat. If we get sick later on, so be it! We make our choices and try to enjoy life.
Reminds me of my uncle..diet of steak and chips all his life..Now in 60s regularly having camera up his rectum for digestive problems...who the fek could predict that then!!!

Indeed,,,if you want a slow lingering death from cancer and 10years being housebound in chronic pain,instead of wandering the planet with your Mrs,,,instead of her wiping your backside every day,,,,fekin crack on..eat s..te

Reminds me of my uncle..diet of steak and chips all his life..Now in 60s regularly having camera up his rectum for digestive problems...who the fek could predict that then!!!
He made his choice and now he has to live with it, but I take it he's an adult and was aware of the health benefits of veg?

We never put salt on the table and our sprogs have grown up never asking for it or needing extra salt. I watch some people ladle the damn stuff onto their food before even trying it. Incredible.

He made his choice and now he has to live with it, but I take it he's an adult and was aware of the health benefits of veg?
No.I think he is just stupid,, and probably never read a book other than a Haynes manual.

We never put salt on the table and our sprogs have grown up never asking for it or needing extra salt. I watch some people ladle the damn stuff onto their food before even trying it. Incredible.
Indeed,,,different topic, but saw very pregnant women ,,outside a and e,,smoking,, now that is taking stupid to a whole new level with so much info about smoking about

Yes,,,we stay away from salt and processed food,,etc,,makes big difference

I do like salt on roasties, never put it on anything else or add it when cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back