More deaths in the channel.

rather worryingly I reckon we are about to embark on that very same well meaning but deeply flawed experiment. The message is out there now, the new british government has started to open the door. They are certainly a lot more welcome than pre election.
More and more of these desperate people are going to try and make this very dangerous crossing.
Evidence?

Sponsored Links
Yvette Cooper launches Rwanda 2.0. On GMB, but fails to commit to improving the problem in 12 months.

Yvette Cooper launches Rwanda 2.0. On GMB, but fails to commit to improving the problem in 12 months.
I cant find anything on this, do you have a link?

but fails to commit to improving the problem in 12 months.
Uk has no control over who leaves France

so why would she commit to "improve the problem"...........only idiots like Rishi Sunak do that. Remember the "stop the boats slogan" that he conveniently dropped

Sponsored Links
But weve just removed a big part of the overall problems, Conservative Government

I remember the last Labour administration. Illegal wars, gloating that they've spent all the money, selling our gold reserves at bottom of market, Gordo's scorn for a woman who quite rightly questioned Labour's mass immigration, etc, etc, etc.

I think your optimism is a little naive and misplaced. Politicians = traitors.

I remember the last Labour administration. Illegal wars, gloating that they've spent all the money, selling our gold reserves at bottom of market, Gordo's scorn for a woman who quite rightly questioned Labour's mass immigration, etc, etc, etc.

I think your optimism is a little naive and misplaced. Politicians = traitors.
No, Experienced enough to say that the 1st term in office is different to being in power for repeated terms.

You have seen this too

No, Experienced enough to say that the 1st term in office is different to being in power for repeated terms.

As Starmer's popularity plummeted and his honeymoon period ended about 20 mins after he got the keys to No. 10 - I'd say a second term for him is a pipe dream. However, never underestimate the gullibility of the electorate.

Why don't they stay in France?
Some do.
As of December 31, 2020, there were 455,295 refugees and persons under other forms of international protection in France, according to the French Office for the ...
According to Eurostat, France recorded almost 52,000 asylum applications in the first four months of 2024, almost half as many as Germany.

They handle them. If rejected there they would be rejected here.

Some do.
As of December 31, 2020, there were 455,295 refugees and persons under other forms of international protection in France, according to the French Office for the ...
According to Eurostat, France recorded almost 52,000 asylum applications in the first four months of 2024, almost half as many as Germany.

They handle them. If rejected there they would be rejected here.
But headlines, we dont need facts

Sponsored Links
Back