More deaths in the channel.

And more deaths again today.

When did Kier say he was setting up something to stop this? Going to "smash the gangs" wasn’t he? He'd better get cracking then - deaths in the channel seem to be getting more frequent since Labour have been in charge - it’s as if they’ve made the U.K. a migrant magnet.

I’m sure when I started this thread someone said it was the fault of the government on the very first page. Of course, it was a Conservative government then. I wonder whether they still hold that view now and hold the current Labour government guilty for the last few batches of deaths?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
And more deaths again today.

When did Kier say he was setting up something to stop this? Going to "smash the gangs" wasn’t he? He'd better get cracking then - deaths in the channel seem to be getting more frequent since Labour have been in charge - it’s as if they’ve made the U.K. a migrant magnet.

I’m sure when I started this thread someone said it was the fault of the government on the very first page. Of course, it was a Conservative government then. I wonder whether they still hold that view now and hold the current Labour government guilty for the last few batches of deaths?

How's your application to become a Reform candidate going, Mottie?

;)

Sponsored Links
Lots of reports about boat and life jacket supplies being disrupted.

An unintended consequence of attacking the gangs maybe. But that's fairly quick action if so.

It's almost as though mottie cares.

But more deaths might mean less action on the gangs. It's a difficult position

The only look at the Rwanda scheme I can find. It indicate at least 10s of thousands

What has actually been going on

One odd ball. Ones that have dropped their claim as they have lost contact with the home office. They could be anywhere.

Any signs of deportations? I haven't found any but Labour managed a few recently.

The human rights people. Must establish safe routes. If too easy far too many would arrive. Much the same for any European country. It could turn into millions in the extreme.

Starmer - talks with other countries appear to have started.

This latest boat failed to launch properly and broke up on rocks, Sort of thing that might happen if the engine isn't powerful enough. Make that too high and guess what - the boat will break up.

It is very sad, but the draw to our country is great, the Rwandan scheme should never have been scrapped, if it had got up and running, many of these crossings would not be attempted.

Labour needs to make up its mind - either give them ferry tickets, or take them immediately back to france.

It is very sad, but the draw to our country is great, the Rwandan scheme should never have been scrapped, if it had got up and running, many of these crossings would not be attempted.

Labour needs to make up its mind - either give them ferry tickets, or take them immediately back to france.
Another load of rubbish

Rwanda was a very expensive waste that was never going to work. Think of the numbers involved, people and cost.

It's not possible to just take them back to France, or I'm sure the Tories would have done that.

It needs adult attention. Not slogans. We've had a lot of slogans, none of them achieved anything

Germans are clamping down

They have had enough of the merkel experiment ?

Scoundrels ;) Across the channel are still turning a blind eye ?;)

Quit sniffing glue boyo. Your posts are getting desperate.

Sponsored Links
Back