More deaths in the channel.

Germans are clamping down

They have had enough of the merkel experiment ?

Scoundrels ;) Across the channel are still turning a blind eye ?;)
rather worryingly I reckon we are about to embark on that very same well meaning but deeply flawed experiment. The message is out there now, the new british government has started to open the door. They are certainly a lot more welcome than pre election.
More and more of these desperate people are going to try and make this very dangerous crossing.

Sponsored Links
rather worryingly I reckon we are about to embark on that very same well meaning but deeply flawed experiment. The message is out there now, the new british government has started to open the door. They are certainly a lot more welcome than pre election.
More and more of these desperate people are going to try and make this very dangerous crossing.
More rubbish.

More welcome than pre election. What !

You have been radicalised. Change your info sources before it's too late

Sponsored Links
You have to remember how long the Tories had to deal with it.

And they failed miserably.

Give Labour a chance.

More rubbish.

More welcome than pre election. What !

You have been radicalised. Change your info sources before it's too late
Pre election it was clear the uk gov really did not want the small boat uncontrolled inward migration - it was clear they were unwelcoming with plans such as Rwanda . Yes they were a useless incompetent gov that got little to nothing done, far too easily thwarted by the left. But nevertheless, anyone considering where to settle in Europe would be aware of the uk governments hostility towards them

Post Election, the new gov has scrapped Rwanda, they are promising faster processing, which means faster enrolment to full citizenship. They will be aware it is the left who are now in charge, and also aware it was left wing lawyers and left wing media who fought so hard to disrupt any objections or plans to make inward migration difficult. Clearly any lost soul who has just crossed the med will be thinking - head to the UK,

You say I have been radicalised? radicalised to what ? I loathe all political parties equally - may be it is not me that has been radicalised!

Pre election it was clear the uk gov really did not want the small boat uncontrolled inward migration - it was clear they were unwelcoming with plans such as Rwanda . Yes they were a useless incompetent gov that got little to nothing done, far too easily thwarted by the left. But nevertheless, anyone considering where to settle in Europe would be aware of the uk governments hostility towards them
What !
Post Election, the new gov has scrapped Rwanda, they are promising faster processing, which means faster enrolment to full citizenship.
What !
They will be aware it is the left who are now in charge, and also aware it was left wing lawyers and left wing media who fought so hard to disrupt any objections or plans to make inward migration difficult. Clearly any lost soul who has just crossed the med will be thinking - head to the UK,
What !

You do know the Tories had massive majorities ?

You say I have been radicalised? radicalised to what ? I loathe all political parties equally - may be it is not me that has been radicalised!
You are a virtual right wing extremist nowadays. If thats isn't noticeable to you, it is to others.

Radicalised is the only way to describe it !

You have been radicalised ;)
Which can be explained in the following simplistic way

“ ead up arriss syndrone” :giggle::giggle::giggle:
For wanting better systems and returning of those that dont qualify.

Ok if you say so, you stick with your slogans and the no entry signs. They seem to work well. Ead up ariss indeed.

med will be thinking - head to the UK
Wrong. Some countries get more arrivals. Go look at figures.
Rwanda . Yes they were a useless incompetent gov that got little to nothing done
If they applied it quickly enough it might have done something but the plan was such that they could end up here anyway. Numbers to go get to a level where it's doubtful that Rwanda would accept them. Posted a link on that too.

You've been radicalised into hating foreigners. :rolleyes:
Into believing that all refugees are criminals. :rolleyes:
Into believing that they migrate for UK benefits and housing. :rolleyes:
Into trying to radicalise others to your ideology. :rolleyes:

You've been radicalised into hating foreigners. :rolleyes:
Into believing that all refugees are criminals. :rolleyes:
Into believing that they migrate for UK benefits and housing. :rolleyes:
Into trying to radicalise others to your ideology. :rolleyes:
No - I quite like people from other countries and cultures
No - that is not remotely my belief, in fact I quite admire their guile and determination
Yes, or at least I believe most are economic migrants
No - but I guess you trying to radicalise others to your ideology

Sponsored Links
Back