No doubt hate crime on the rise.

No 'evidence' needed, only suspicion or perception by anyone needed to cross that threshold.

This is by design. This is the policy working as designed. There are good reasons why it was designed to operate this way.

But perhaps it is all just the woke Illuminati trying to boost the number of gate crimes investigated but ruled non-hate crimes in order to.... do.... something...?

On that basis how do you view your posts on the Armageddon thread comparing Jews to Nazis?

Sponsored Links
On that basis how do you view your posts on the Armageddon thread comparing Jews to Nazis?
You mean correcting your lack of knowledge of Jewish history for the Warsaw Ghetto? I don't go out of my way to make the comparison but you were trying to pick fault and you got your history wrong.

But let's just drop this in here.

(A post advocating racist genocide has been removed)
If you're suggesting wiping out an entire group of people based on religion then you shouldn't be trying to sit on any sort of moral high ground.

Try replacing Iran with Israel and Muslim with Jew in that statement and then tell me it isn't utterly unacceptable.

But your bigotry and racism is more acceptable to the mods.

You mean correcting your lack of knowledge of Jewish history for the Warsaw Ghetto? I don't go out of my way to make the comparison but you were trying to pick fault and you got your history wrong.

But let's just drop this in here.

If you're suggesting wiping out an entire group of people based on religion then you shouldn't be trying to sit on any sort of moral high ground.

Try replacing Iran with Israel and Muslim with Jew in that statement and then tell me it isn't utterly unacceptable.

But your bigotry and racism is more acceptable to the mods.

Comparing Jews with Nazis is listed as a hate crime, it is very much against the law which makes you not only a law breaker but a Jew hater.

Just sayin like, whilst you preach to others about hate crime.

Sponsored Links

Less than 20 years ago there were 800,000 people in Gaza, today there are 2.2 million. Don't sound like genocide or 'wiping out' to me.

And, let's not forget, it was your posts that were in breach of hate crime laws.

That's interesting.

What paragraph of a UK law do you have in mind?
He's referring to the NCP guidelines on antisemitism where comparing Jews with Nazis is explicitly listed. And the guidelines are right, it is a trope that gets used by racists all the time. Its one of the reasons I don't use the comparison even when it is the best known similar event. And I still haven't done that. In an attempt to prevent antisemitic hate crimes slipping through the cracks the definition has been made very wide to allow filtering down later.

But since no one is being victimised it's a bit of a stretch for the racist cockwomble to make that it's an incident let alone a crime.

Last edited:
That's interesting.

What paragraph of a UK law do you have in mind?

It's all in here John, and probably the reason you deleted a number of your own posts when I pulled you up last time round. Tread carefully, if you repeat some of your earlier stuff, you will be breaking the law, and you, and the site will be reported to the authorities.

He's referring to the NCP guidelines on antisemitism where comparing Jews with Nazis is explicitly listed. And the guidelines are right, it is a trope that gets used by racists all the time. Its one of the reasons I don't use the comparison even when it is the best known similar event. And I still haven't done that. In an attempt to prevent antisemitic hate crimes slipping through the cracks the definition has been made very wide to allow filtering down later.

But since no one is being victimised it's a bit of a stretch for the racist cockwomble to make that it's an incident let alone a crime.

Last edited: 18 minutes ago

I never need to edit my posts, racist cockwombles do.

So not a UK law then.

Looks like you made a "mistake" posting something that was not true.

Do try to be more careful in future.

You might have missed this part in the link John.

• Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

No need to bluster. You said it was breaking a law. It isn't.

Comparing Jews with Nazis is listed as a hate crime, it is very much against the law
That's what you claimed, but you obviously don't know what a law is.

Perhaps you should stop throwing around false claims when you don't know.

Sponsored Links
Back