Nurse Lucy Letby charged with 8 counts of murder and 10 counts of attempted murder

That's not what you said.
Yes, they were my words. I did not add it to Noseall's quote. :rolleyes:

Whereas nosy said:
Yes, he said "like all juries." In my words, my opinion, that means normally. :rolleyes:
It might mean something different to you. :giggle:
And the words 'like all juries?' has been phrased as a question, I can tell because it has a question mark after it.
It was a sarcastic response to Vinty's question:
what does that say about the Jury.
That they are twelve ordinary people, like all juries?
You then replied to Noseall, quoting his post, and claiming that there only 11, "like all juries".

You appear to be struggling with recollections of immediate past events.

Sponsored Links
It was a sarcastic response to Vinty's question:

So why did you feel the need to alter nosys quote. You changed it from a question to a statement.
You then replied to Noseall, quoting his post, and claiming that there only 11, "like all juries".

There were only 11 people on the Letby jury.

You appear to be struggling with recollections of immediate past events.

Not at all, nor am I altering other peoples quotes. Just stating facts.

There were 11 jurors on the Letby case. Is this or is this not a fact? yes or no?

So why did you feel the need to alter nosys quote. You changed it from a question to a statement.

Not at all, nor am I altering other peoples quotes. Just stating facts.

There were 11 jurors on the Letby case. Is this or is this not a fact? yes or no?
No it's not a fact.

There were 12

I didn't alter Noseall's quote. I posted it in its original form.
It's your imagination that I altered his quote.
If you meant why did I paraphrase his words, In my opinion, that is what Noseall implied. "Like all juries" means normally, usually, routinely. :rolleyes:
It might mean something different to you, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree with my interpretation. :rolleyes:

Not to start with. :rolleyes:
There were 12, like all juries. :rolleyes:

Not at all, nor am I altering other peoples quotes.
Altering reality in your imagination. :rolleyes:
No quotes were altered. :rolleyes:

Just stating facts.
Filly facts. :giggle:

At the beginning there were 12.
At the end there were 11.
Bu that is totally irrelevant. Your initial response was to noseall's post. You disagreed with his "12, like all juries". :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Blimey, it’s rare that the reform wing of the forum get a fact right (it was 11) let’s take the win

Blimey, it’s rare that the reform wing of the forum get a fact right (it was 11) let’s take the win
Noseall wasn't talking specifically about the LL trial, and neither was filly's response referring to the LL trial specifically.
Indeed, Noseall said "12, like all juries".
Filly only said 11 in his response to Noseall's comment. He even quoted Noseall.
If he had elaborated and said "11, in the LL trial" there would have been no discussion. :rolleyes:

Noseall wasn't talking specifically about the LL trial, and neither was filly's response referring to the LL trial specifically.
Indeed, Noseall said "12, like all juries".
Filly only said 11 in his response to Noseall's comment. He even quoted Noseall.
If he had elaborated and said "11, in the LL trial" there would have been no discussion. :rolleyes:

The whole conversation was always about the LL trial. Stop ,making a fool of yourself.

I suspect the legal team were simply not up to it, given the complexity of the maths. Or the experts they approached weren't interested or able enough.

If the case was too complicated for her legal team ,what does that say about the Jury.

That they are twelve ordinary people, like all juries?

There was more than one.

Fillyfacts©
There were multiple issues being discussed:
picture up of yourself

What point are you trying to make?

Looks a deightful young chap.

death penalty

the inquiry

compensation

'shaken baby syndrome' w

like all juries?

Death sentence
:rolleyes:

If you have such a single track mind, you can't assume everyone else does.

Sponsored Links
Back