Oh FFS. Not again!

during BLM
Can you be a bit more specific? When was BLM? Was it something like Christmas, or Easter?
Was it marked in the calendar? Was it a public holiday?
:ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem
Oh you do. :giggle:

with the swift and powerful justice meted out, but we need this justice for all crime,
Some justice needs to be swift to deter others. The recent riots was one such example. Other crimes take more time to gather evidence, prepare the case for prosecution, etc.
Not all criminals are so stupid to be video'd committing their crimes. :ROFLMAO:

not just when Labour needs to shut up people of a different political stripe.
You think it's OK to incite others to be violent against ethnic minorities? :mad:
And you think you don't have a problem. :rolleyes:

of course they are, they will all have the latest iPhones, undoubtedly being fed exaggerated nonsense from the smugglers who wish to sell more tickets at a higher price
I'm sue it will go something like - Roll Up Roll Up - new gov in charge who are desperate for you, 3 bed house, pretty wife, swimming pool and a new bmw all await. Pay us 4K and you will get a seat on a safe boat and a guaranteed story of your need for asylum
You're completely bonkers.

Sponsored Links
"Stop the boats".

Load of bowlogs.

I've posted it before; with a bit of training, I could give a good fist of swimming across. As could many other on this site.

So, it is all about processing once here.

(Unless you control pretty much every other country in Europe, Africa, and Asia, you can't stop people leaving. And they're leaving with a destination in mind).
According to all the hand-wringing politicians and many on here it's all about stopping the deaths in the channel.
But the government refuse to consider the obvious solution.
In fact they employ more policies that increases the deaths by driving the asylum seekers to try even more riskier crossings.

do you not think the people smugglers will employ marketing tactics to sell their product - do you not think like most other traders on the planet they will add whistles and bells to sell more at a higher price?

I doubt they tell their customers not to bother as they may die as the boat will be over croweded and of poor quality
So how do we create the opportunities for asylum seekers that bypasses the risky and dangerous people smugglers route?

Sponsored Links
except during BLM when Starmer and the police took the knee - it's clearly a two tier system, hence the name two tier kier - fits him like a glove
WRONG

hence the name two tier kier - fits him like a glove
WRONG

not just when Labour needs to shut up people of a different political stripe.
Munroast thinks the rioters were just legitimate "protesters"

of course they are, they will all have the latest iPhones, undoubtedly being fed exaggerated nonsense from the smugglers who wish to sell more tickets at a higher price
I'm sue it will go something like - Roll Up Roll Up - new gov in charge who are desperate for you, 3 bed house, pretty wife, swimming pool and a new bmw all await. Pay us 4K and you will get a seat on a safe boat and a guaranteed story of your need for asylum
what utter nonsense

Your tenuous grip on reality has finally let go..................
I didn't realise what an effect a Labour government would have these sensitive souls. Seems they are falling apart, poor luvs. Such wokerey from the RWR. They'll be screaming for government handouts next. :mrgreen:

If our culture isn't superior, why are they all rushing here to try to take advantage of it?
They're not. The overwhelming vast majority are content to stay where they are. :rolleyes:

You're misguided and trying to disinform others. :rolleyes:

It's so superior you want to live somewhere else. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back