Oh FFS. Not again!

I'm sue it will go something like - Roll Up Roll Up - new gov in charge who are desperate for you, 3 bed house, pretty wife, swimming pool and a new bmw all await. Pay us 4K and you will get a seat on a safe boat and a guaranteed story of your need for asylum

Your tenuous grip on reality has finally let go..................

Sponsored Links
The left has always opposed any plan the previous gov had to stop inward migration,
The left hadn't been in power for 14 years.
The Public voted for Brexit in order to get this problem sorted, when the Tories complained that they needed a big majority to get the problem sorted, the public gave them an 80 seat majority to get the problem sorted and did they get the problem sorted?, did they f**k.

The Tory government held all the aces in their last year's in power, they had a large majority to get legislation passed, they had hardliners in key posts and yet immigration, legal and illegal went through the roof.

The question is can immigration be controlled in the manner demanded by the public, or are the politicians making promises that they know are impossible to deliver.

"Stop the boats".

Load of bowlogs.

I've posted it before; with a bit of training, I could give a good fist of swimming across. As could many other on this site.

So, it is all about processing once here.

(Unless you control pretty much every other country in Europe, Africa, and Asia, you can't stop people leaving. And they're leaving with a destination in mind).

Your tenuous grip on reality has finally let go..................
do you not think the people smugglers will employ marketing tactics to sell their product - do you not think like most other traders on the planet they will add whistles and bells to sell more at a higher price?

I doubt they tell their customers not to bother as they may die as the boat will be over croweded and of poor quality

Sponsored Links
I can remember asking Notch once and his answer was "none". Remind me of the other answers I was given.
No I didn't

I asked you which other countries would be prepared to take more.....as its obvious if they don't come they need to go somewhere else.

But you won't say which country would take more.....because you refuse to deal in reality

The left hadn't been in power for 14 years.
The Public voted for Brexit in order to get this problem sorted, when the Tories complained that they needed a big majority to get the problem sorted, the public gave them an 80 seat majority to get the problem sorted and did they get the problem sorted?, did they f**k.

The Tory government held all the aces in their last year's in power, they had a large majority to get legislation passed, they had hardliners in key posts and yet immigration, legal and illegal went through the roof.

The question is can immigration be controlled in the manner demanded by the public, or are the politicians making promises that they know are impossible to deliver.
if looney left lawyers hadn't kiboshed the Rwandan scheme - we wouldn't be such a draw

but yes, our last gov was not much kop, but at least they expressed a disdain to high illegal inward immigration (poor unfortunate asylum seekers as you probably refer to them as). Where as our new strange gov, i suspect they would like to turn a blind eye to it all, they may say one thing but I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of the labour party.

do you not think the people smugglers will employ marketing tactics to sell their product - do you not think like most other traders on the planet they will add whistles and bells to sell more at a higher price?

I doubt they tell their customers not to bother as they may die as the boat will be over croweded and of poor quality

But all of these people have
the latest iPhones

yet will not determine - from even a cursory glance - that your flight of fancy

new gov in charge who are desperate for you, 3 bed house, pretty wife, swimming pool and a new bmw all await

is just the rantings of a barmy gammon?

FFS, indeed................ :rolleyes:

But all of these people have

yet will not determine - from even a cursory glance - that your flight of fancy

is just the rantings of a barmy gammon?

FFS, indeed................ :rolleyes:
your splitting things up now to take them out of context, along with name calling; this tells me you know i'm correct

your splitting things up now to take them out of context, along with name calling; this tells me you know i'm correct

I'm splitting nothing up, to "take it out of context": it is all in a single post of yours.
except during BLM when Starmer and the police took the knee - it's clearly a two tier system, hence the name two tier kier - fits him like a glove

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with the swift and powerful justice meted out, but we need this justice for all crime, not just when Labour needs to shut up people of a different political stripe.

of course they are, they will all have the latest iPhones, undoubtedly being fed exaggerated nonsense from the smugglers who wish to sell more tickets at a higher price
I'm sue it will go something like - Roll Up Roll Up - new gov in charge who are desperate for you, 3 bed house, pretty wife, swimming pool and a new bmw all await. Pay us 4K and you will get a seat on a safe boat and a guaranteed story of your need for asylum

You can't even maintain a consistent and logical position across two sentences, and you have the neck to come up with nicknames like Two Tier.

Speaking of which, what was that about losing the argument?

along with name calling; this tells me you know i'm correct

Probable solutions wouldn't be acceptable in a democracy.

Yes, too many people looking on these days scrutinising everything, then jumping on some hand wringer bandwagon.

So we're condemned to be swamped. The more that crowd in demanding their 'rights' and inferior cultures be observed and respect 'their' space, the more conflict there will be.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back