Old Conservatives don't understand

Sponsored Links
ha ha ha ha

you dishonestly tried to claim council are useless because they are having to sell assets to fund budgets, when the truth is that it has been caused by budgetary cuts

what do you mean they waste cash on outsourced work: public tendering was introduced by the Tories which you clearly support (especially your hero Boris)
budgetary cuts and an inability to manage what they have properly .
its frightening when you see the thousands wasted day in day out by councils

false argument

when council houses are sold it increases demand on social housing
Are you suggesting that the person buys the home and then demands another council house to live in?

It’s nonsense

if you have 6 thousand council houses and a 1000 waiting list for a house then sell 2000 of those house then the demand for those still available goes up

Sponsored Links
budgetary cuts and an inability to manage what they have properly .
its frightening when you see the thousands wasted day in day out by councils
If you look at those who have gone bust there are normally a few examples of incredible incompetence. Either councillors who get courted by slick wide boy businesses who convince them to invest in high risk projects or councils who spend all their time building 30 year plans in order to convince themselves it’s not their fault.

Only one tenant or family at a time.

What’s your point? If you have one

the other poll is taking the pizz out of you, you havent read the title and understood

Come on NWGS answer this:

A) a housing association classed as a public landlord

or

B) is a housing association classed as a private landlord

I’ve cast my vote!

The poll gives me the win. Thank you, it was easy again.

It's good to see that they have moved away from saying there was no money in renting and no asset increases.

Goal posts changing as the truth hits

Mb tried to suggest how much time money and effort was involved for 1. Dishonest .

If you look at those who have gone bust there are normally a few examples of incredible incompetence. Either councillors who get courted by slick wide boy businesses who convince them to invest in high risk projects or councils who spend all their time building 30 year plans in order to convince themselves it’s not their fault.
ours 12 million over spend on a 35 million quid project that cant even do what it was meant to in first place .
Another one wetherspoons come to an agreement to have the first to floors of one of their buildings
so what do they do rent out the second floor then say to spoons do you want the 1st and 3rd fek i know its a hike to spoons toilets but thats really taking the pish

Sponsored Links
Back