Profits fall...What a shame!

Sponsored Links
It appears that (more than slightly dim) Tim is up to his usual tricks...

Promising beer prices will drop after Brexit...

If that's the case, I'm looking forward to the boozers going bankrupt!

Oh, and he thinks that Russia and China will soon become democratic nations...

What a muppet!

So you revel in the prospect of thousands of people being put out of work (many of whom will be remainers and EU citizens) just because you disagree with the company's chairman)?

There's no question of anybody losing their job. Leavers made it perfectly clear that everything would be fine. This is just Project Fear scaremongering.

We'll have Free Trade deals with every country in the world, and an extra £350million a week for the NHS.

Don't be a Moaning Minnie.

LeaverIndustry.jpg

Leopards.jpg

Sponsored Links
Promising beer prices will drop after Brexit...
If that's the case, I'm looking forward to the boozers going bankrupt!
Are you just catching up with three day old posts?;)

So you revel in the prospect of thousands of people being put out of work (many of whom will be remainers and EU citizens) just because you disagree with the company's chairman)?
Ellal's reveling is dependent on beer prices dropping. Which I guess is highly remote. Therefore his suggestion of him reveling could be considered as tongue-in-cheek. :whistle:
A dependent clause is a group of words with a subject and a verb. It does not express a complete thought so it is not a sentence and can't stand alone.​

Are you just catching up with three day old posts?;)

Ellal's reveling is dependent on beer prices dropping. Which I guess is highly remote. Therefore his suggestion of him reveling could be considered as tongue-in-cheek. :whistle:
A dependent clause is a group of words with a subject and a verb. It does not express a complete thought so it is not a sentence and can't stand alone.​

Yes, I don't spend all of my time on this forum like some seem to.

There's no question of anybody losing their job. Leavers made it perfectly clear that everything would be fine. This is just Project Fear scaremongering.

We'll have Free Trade deals with every country in the world, and an extra £350million a week for the NHS.

Ford are closing plants in Germany, job losses expected to be 6,000.

JohnD blames that on Brexit

fact is why would any car manufacturer want to build cars in the UK any way ? The UK is or is becoming an antii car market what with all this green caper.

All those green hypocrits whingeing about the demise of car manufacturing in the UK what do the dck eads expect . They should be happy

poor notch evades my points

What shall we spend the first week's £350 million on, notch?

poor notch evades my points

What shall we spend the first week's £350 million on, notch?

First weeks 350 million

I would say stocking up on toilet rolls

Tis a disgrace imho that the UK a founder member of nato permenant member of the UN Security Council ect ect

Only stocks a days supply of toilet rolls :eek:

Yes, notch made another lying post.

Nobody has time to comment every time he does that.

Troll.

Sponsored Links
Back