Right Wing, Far Right, Extreme Right

Started by motorbiking?
He likes to misrepresent the law in his futile attempts to stifle opinions opposed to his own. :giggle:

I do think it's rather funny, you believing your opinions are close to current political events and movements. :rolleyes:
Elon Musk started the 'two-tier keir' thing as a criticism of his handling of the far-right riots. Right wangers in this country found it amusing and ran with it.

Sponsored Links
Ironic that the far right are criticising the handling of the riots.

I have to wonder why that is.

You are much further right than you think. Certainly on a par with filly, who at least admits he is very right, if not far right
May be on some issues (immigration), but I am far left when it comes to climate, environment, an obsessive cyclists with a of dislike of cars. How many at quarter past that hour have an avater like mine?

Strange the way people are with left and right politicalness, for most it seems all or nothing, once you know a handful of someones views it is not that difficult to predict all their views.

Even with my anti-immigration stance, it probably mostly comes from the urbanisation and resultant intensive farming that is destroying our wildlife and biodiversity.

so on balance - top of the hour

May be on some issues (immigration), but I am far left when it comes to climate, environment, an obsessive cyclists with a of dislike of cars. How many at quarter past that hour have an avater like mine?

Strange the way people are with left and right politicalness, for most it seems all or nothing, once you know a handful of someones views it is not that difficult to predict all their views.

Even with my anti-immigration stance, it probably mostly comes from the urbanisation and resultant intensive farming that is destroying our wildlife and biodiversity.

Anti-immigration comes from anti-urbanisation and anti-intensive farming? :rolleyes:

The people who are immigrants need to eat, it hardly matters where they are, they still need to eat. They still need somewhere to live, and I think it's highly unlikely they're going to create new builds on previously agricultural land. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Most people are anti mass immigration.

The reaction to it is more important and shows the true position.

I don't blame the immigrants personally, but I want and expect government to sort it. The right failed badly. Then look at the riots.

The United Nations committee responsible for combatting racism has slammed the United Kingdom over continuing hate crimes, hate speech and xenophobic incidents, following riots fuelled by hate and misinformation that gripped the country this summer. The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) said on Friday it was concerned by the presence of racist speech on various platforms, particularly where perpetuated by politicians and public figures.

Nigel Farage, the anti-immigration leader of the populist movement Reform UK who is now a sitting MP, is among the politicians blamed for their incendiary rhetoric. “What you’ve seen on the streets of Hartlepool, London or Southport is nothing compared to what could happen over the course of the next few weeks,” Farage said. In May, he also insisted that Muslims do not share British values.

CERD also pointed to the existence of “institutional racism within policing and the criminal justice system”, calling on Britain to establish an independent complaint mechanism to investigate allegations of racial profiling, stop-and-search practices, strip searches and the excessive use of force by police.

The UK is now grouped with countries like Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Venezuela, after the UN reviewed them in its latest session. A step up in the world for 'our Nige'', though. The United Nations have heard of him, at last.

Al Jazeera

Not the first time UN has criticised UK on racism.
They said the publication "blamed single parents for poor outcomes" and had concluded racism was "either a product of the imagination of people of African descent or of discrete, individualised incidents" - ignoring "the pervasive role that the social construction of race was designed to play in society".

The group accused the Commission of "openly blaming identity politics" for issues around race in the UK, adding: "[It] attempts to delegitimise data grounded in lived experience while also shifting the blame for the impacts of racism to the people most impacted by it." 2021

Crack down on racist hate speech, UN tells UK 2024

Three eastern German states hold elections next month and, by a quirk of the calendar, the regions up for grabs are among those with the most supporters of the far-right Alternative für Deutschland. If the polls are accurate, the AfD could wind up the strongest party in all three, a year before the planned date of Germany’s next general election. Depending on who you ask, it would be a political earthquake, a catastrophe or a wake-up call for the country.

Two national magazines splashed the face of Höcke, a trim, grey-haired former history and sports teacher, across their covers this month. Der Spiegel ran his image, along with those of France’s Marine Le Pen and US presidential hopeful Donald Trump, with the tagline: “How fascism begins”. Stern had Höcke staring into the camera, his scowl covered with the words: “Who votes for this man?” The Guardian

Well, we know the sort of people who'd vote for him in here, if this were Germany.

Elon Musk started the 'two-tier keir' thing as a criticism of his handling of the far-right riots. Right wangers in this country found it amusing and ran with it.
It seems the French have arrested the CEO of Telegram. That one is misused by all sorts.

Musk - he has gone more and more right wing. Not sure if his platform can be used the same way. Maybe he sees the UK as a good way to back Trump. A sort of distorted view on what might happen. Some Trump supporters feel that there will be an uprising if Trump isn't elected. Lets say there was 1m of them. Small proportion. It would still mean "problems". It's much the same here on immigration really. It doesn't take many to add positive reinforcement to some ones views while neglecting the complications.

It seems the French have arrested the CEO of Telegram. That one is misused by all sorts.

Musk - he has gone more and more right wing. Not sure if his platform can be used the same way. Maybe he sees the UK as a good way to back Trump. A sort of distorted view on what might happen. Some Trump supporters feel that there will be an uprising if Trump isn't elected. Lets say there was 1m of them. Small proportion. It would still mean "problems". It's much the same here on immigration really. It doesn't take many to add positive reinforcement to some ones views while neglecting the complications.
The French say his app allows money laundering, drug smuggling and gun running to be conducted, while allowing far-right groups the ability to co-ordinate protests riots across the country. The Russians can't really complain after seizing foreign journalists to bargain their freedom in return for assassins and agents. Best comment was Mikhail Ulyanov, Russia’s permanent representative to the United Nations in Vienna, accusing France of acting as a “totalitarian” society. Quality gaslighting, right there.

I think fascist is a better description than right wing but popularism needs throwing in - easy thing to wind people up with. Rioters - fact is they may be left, right, centric even a known Nazi has been photographed. Groups of those do exist. Many of any persuasion will have just been dragged in. Reporters have noticed the same faces in different riots. I'd say more inclined to encourage rather than take physical part but don't know. I just think there will be some around in many of them.

A pundit summed this up nicely. In terms of legislation. Europe talked the talk and then walked the walk by introducing it. That has been mentioned recently even here due to the rioting. Effectively what can't be allowed on social media. The arrest is what could be seen as phase 2 but so far no info on what he will be charged with. At the extreme end it would mean prison. Complicity.

He essentially refuses to take any postings down but did it seem take down 2 groups after the start of riots. Very unusual of him and the services he offers are ideal for any sort of crime.

It seems his problems may have started in Russia but this doesn't fit in with what they say now. Russia wanted to investigate something so asked for the encryption keys and were refused. He wrote the app due to freedom of speech problems.

Anyway nearing 1b users, Not making money but expected to do so soon. Some backers bought bonds and expect them to be repaid by a set date. He is also pretty rich. Musk also has backers behind his platform. Oil states mentioned.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back