Russell Brand.

Sponsored Links
Let's face it, to varying degrees, showbiz must be filled with creeps. For a start, you need to have certain traits about you to reach the top, most of them not nice traits.

Marxism taking over. Brand has a huge following, criticises vaccines and lots of other things, sense of humour ... basically he talks openly just like we all did in the old days before evil awoke.
Just look at some jumpers yesterday it seems half the men in the country are black ....
Anybody who thinks they are not being replaced is sorely mistaken.
Meanwhile all those "series" that people been watching .... what family Christian messages they been teaching everybody?
Cynicism, vigilante-ism, tattooism, mass hatred .... that's the education people receive these days.
When society collapses its not abstract, it means about 2/3rds the people no longer.
Daytime running lights is the worst thing, of course. It's just insulting.
Somebody is going to have to translate that word salad.

I think it's sort of conspiracy theory stuff

Sponsored Links
Much of it doesn't look good for him e.g. sending a car to pick up a 16 year old girl. Ok not illegal but ...

And on Newsnight last night they read out a small extract from his 2010 autobiography where he essentially said along the lines of 'if you think anything I've mentioned in here about my interactions with women is 'out there', just think about the stuff I didn't include.'

Yes there's the legal side, however there's also the moral side.
The show mentioned was on Comedy Central called a 'roast' where two comedians would say things to a panel comprising, Katherine Ryan, Jimmy Carr and Russell Brand. Some would comment on Ryan's plastic surgery, others about Carr's tax avoidance but when they made hints at the sexual antics of Brand he threatened to walk off the show altogether. Katherine Ryan was very sure about him, and she has a keen radar so make of it what you will, but he didn't return after the first series ended.
Not much to do with the comment you just made but the original was on another thread...

He got the boot from the show, she called him out on it during a show but it was never broadcast, it's common knowledge that that's who she was talking about when she was interviewed by Louis Theroux.

Russell Brand comes across as a sexual bully in the way he treats and talks about women.
That is how he comes across on the media.
Instead of hounding him out of Showbusiness , maybe he needs a good kicking to teach him some manners.
A bit like that bloke did to the presenter who made fun of his wife a
at the Oscars ceremony.

Last edited:
Seems he's still allowed on rumble to earn some money, to which the government have leaned on rumble to question their decision.
Hmm.

A bit like that bloke did to the presenter who made fun of his wife a
at the Oscars ceremony.

Actors make a living out of pretending to do things that are not real.

Russell Brand comes across as a sexual bully in the way he treats and talks about women.
It's a rich and famous thing.
Once you have the wealth and power, you can "grab em by the pussy and the can't do a thing about it".
Some of them need teaching a lesson alright.

So, i'm surfing news channels the other day and hit upon TalkTV where Piers Morgan is chatting with the Osbornes. So i stop and listen in for a while...Ozzy didn't say much, having been freshly embalmed and squeezed into a suit for the occasion. But his missus was asked about Russell Brand and she said something interesting: "as i'm a woman," she says, "i automatically side with the women..."
Which seems to be the nub of the #METOO movement.
A woman will simply jump to the conclusion any accusation made against a man will be true, especially in the case of such a willy waving muppet like Brand.
Men can be roughly split into political bias: a right winger will argue the mans case while a lefty will jump on the Feminist bandwagon.
A few will make an attempt to sift the wheat from the chaff and decide on the basis of evidence provided.

His behaviour lends credence to the accusations but do his actions bear the weight of such terms as 'rape' and 'abuse'?
It seems to me many women went into those situations aware of his character, so do they cry wolf after the event?

So, i'm surfing news channels the other day and hit upon TalkTV where Piers Morgan is chatting with the Osbornes. So i stop and listen in for a while...Ozzy didn't say much, having been freshly embalmed and squeezed into a suit for the occasion. But his missus was asked about Russell Brand and she said something interesting: "as i'm a woman," she says, "i automatically side with the women..."
Which seems to be the nub of the #METOO movement.
A woman will simply jump to the conclusion any accusation made against a man will be true, especially in the case of such a willy waving muppet like Brand.
Men can be roughly split into political bias: a right winger will argue the mans case while a lefty will jump on the Feminist bandwagon.
A few will make an attempt to sift the wheat from the chaff and decide on the basis of evidence provided.

His behaviour lends credence to the accusations but do his actions bear the weight of such terms as 'rape' and 'abuse'?
It seems to me many women went into those situations aware of his character, so do they cry wolf after the event?
One of the founders of metoo has stepped up in support of Brand and his trial by media

Sponsored Links
Back