Russell Brand.

Or could use this statement from one of his ex``s

"A former girlfriend of Russell Brand has spoken out following allegations of rape and sexual assault and emotional abuse against the comedian which he has strenuously denied. Celebrity Big Brother contestant Rhian Sugden, who was also a Page 3 model, has broken her silence in a statement.

The actress wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: "I had reporters and Dispatches knocking on my parents door months back asking for information on Russell Brand as we briefly dated when I was younger. He was always very pleasant to me and treated me well."
So it looks like they are trawling and not getting the responses they would like
Just because one or two have come forward and said they were treated well, does not mean those who have made allegations are lying.

I actually think it’s appalling Brand has had his shows cancelled and platform demonetised, as much as I dislike the guy he has lost his career and income without a fair trial. Harvey Procter had his life pretty much destroyed ( his wife died not knowing he was innocent)

I don’t think it’s going to be like Johnny Depp……his ex partners all said he was a decent guy. Brand does have form for being controlling

So it looks like they are trawling and not getting the responses they would like
It does not

Sponsored Links
e9b16c99-bf5d-4153-a78e-36157c20e67e.jpeg

So going round his ex girlfriends houses asking their parents and asking people who have sat on his knee on tv shows is not trawling .
Yeah ok
zero to do,with what I said

I said:”Just because one or two have come forward and said they were treated well, does not mean those who have made allegations are lying”

If you would like to respond to that, you are welcome to do so

Sponsored Links
zero to do,with what I said

I said:”Just because one or two have come forward and said they were treated well, does not mean those who have made allegations are lying”

If you would like to respond to that, you are welcome to do so
have you been on the pop ? you responded to my comment that it looks like trawling by saying No it doesnt .
When it clearly is
And making an allegation doesnt mean you are telling the truth

Russell Brand has posted a new video online describing the allegations of rape and sexual assault against him in the past week as “extraordinary and distressing” while accusing the government of seeking to censor him.

Brand said he would return to his regular show on Rumble, an online video platform that refused to follow YouTube in demonetising his content on its site. In a three-minute video posted on Rumble and X, formerly Twitter, he claimed that moves to block him from receiving advertising revenue for his videos on social media platforms after sexual assault allegations have occurred “in the context of the online safety bill”.

On Tuesday, the bill passed all its parliamentary stages but it has not received royal assent so is not yet UK law.

Woke Wars@the Grundiana

Sponsored Links
Back