Russell Brand.

Then goes onto to host a site on you tube with 11 million viewers discussing controversial matters for a few years,
The tinfoil hatters love that sort of thing, they all follow the same sort of YouTube nonsense. It's the same people who follow the same sort of people.

Sponsored Links
Terminology used in such situations like this, where all of sudden he's being crucified in the msm.
I've heard of an accusation but at this stage it's one I'll keep under my hat if you don't mind.

Sponsored Links
He's the type of bloke that if my daughter brought him home to meet daddy . . . I'd shoot her first.

He is/was everything that will be said about him, he even describes in some detail his promiscuity, deviancy & sexual antics in his likkle booky wooky's.

But is he a rapist?

One of my old bandmates summed him up perfectly when he tried to hang around after a big gig & steal our groupies, "A blue whale's rectum can expand upto 3 & 1/2ft, which makes 'em the 2nd largest @R$0le's after RB :)

I was wondering just how long it would be before Dork chipped in with an anecdote of RB. Is there anybody in the field of show business or ultra high finance that Dork doesn't have intimate, personal or first hand knowledge of?

Wussel Bwand is, and always was a very odious man.
Indeed, there's a lot still to come & a lot more that may never be talked about.

He's one of those characters that always fell upwards, I know a few folk from his early days who were gobsmacked that he landed Hollywood
& lasted that long . . . . !

He even mentions in one of his booky wooky's that he could pretty much do as he pleased, so long as they were making money off him. Maybe that's where the true story is, who on earth allowed him to go so far when he showed his true colours very early in his career.

Samantha Pressdee
@SammiePressdee

In 2006 I refused to have sex with Russell Brand. I was in his London flat. There was a lot of heavy petting and we were both down to our pants. He didn’t pressure me when I said no. He wasn’t angry or abusive. Everything that happened was consensual. I stayed the night in his flat and felt safe.

I have had countless non sexual and respectful encounters with him since.

I only heard about the so called ‘open secret’ when a comic mentioned it onstage at this years Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

I have been in the comedy industry for almost 10 years and worked as an actress, dancer and model before that.

I had a friend who was invited over to his flat around 2014/ 2015. She also refused sex. She didn’t have a problem with him.

So based on my own experience (and I am a sexual assault survivor myself -UNRELATED) I find these rumours hard to believe.

The entertainment industry is a cesspit of spiteful, manipulative, envious and opportunistic people.

These women apparently only came forward after being approached by journalists. I went straight to the police after my own UNRELATED sexual assault. Admittedly that got me nowhere and based on that experience, I have not bothered to press ahead legally with other UNRELATED sexual assaults, but I didn’t go to the press either…

Innocent until proven guilty.
Last edited
8:47 PM · Sep 16, 2023
·
2.7M Views

Sponsored Links
Back