Russell Brand.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you are under age you cannot consent to sex. :rolleyes:
She was 16 & even mentions that RB checked, double checked, then checked again that she was above the consensual age for sex.

RB is many things but I do not believe he is a paedophile, nor is he a rapist.

She was 16 & even mentions that RB checked, double checked, then checked again that she was above the consensual age for sex.

RB is many things but I do not believe he is a paedophile, nor is he a rapist.
My post was aimed at Bod, who thought that under age people could consent to sex.

He's one of those characters that always fell upwards, I know a few folk from his early days who were gobsmacked that he landed Hollywood & lasted that long . . . . !
You been listening to talk at t'pub in t'village after closing time again while collecting t'pots?

It could end up, rightly or wrongly, being one of those scenarios where his mainstream career is finished. Agents of any significance might not want to touch him, venues might not want him etc.

The challenge is mud well and truly sticks. Let's say someone is sitting in an office with someone else, just the two of them. One makes an allegation against the other of a sexual nature.

It's investigated and no wrongdoing can be proved.

However, there's a good chance for months if not years to come the accused will often be referred to as 'you know, the one that was accused of trying it on with ...' Further, the company/organisation may well do all in their power to 'encourage' the person to leave.

A friend of the suspect, who says "he didn't murder me, therefore I don't believe he murdered anyone else" might believe what they are saying, but it is not convincing evidence.

My post was aimed at Bod, who thought that under age people could consent to sex.

That was my point if a girl under age consented it would still be classed as Rape.

I've not seen the program and know nothing. I'm going see if I can find

That was my point if a girl under age consented it would still be classed as Rape.

I've not seen the program and know nothing. I'm going see if I can find
There has been no suggestion, as far as I know, of any under age sex.
Dork Lard may know better, he may be a close friend of wussel bwand.
He's certainly trying hard to be as odious, if not more so.

Allegations and charges were made and brought against that actor spacey

Yes exactly

Watching the news, it looks like he's toast.
The BBC and NewsMedia have pursued this case for a year and co-ordinated their stories over last night with an hour long prog. on BBC2 and a top of the news segment, then all the front pages full of salacious detail for folk to chew over their breakfast.
All this before i'd heard a word from the man himself.
First Rule of Gossip Club: get your story out there first.
I think a lot of folk will consider him guilty and ask him to prove his innocence.
That's how things work, these days.

Sponsored Links
Back