Russell Brand.

I haven’t seen the programme but our son came round today and said they’d watched it and it was edited very 'weirdly'. He said the stories of rape etc was interspersed with comedy clips.

Sponsored Links
Then goes onto to host a site on you tube with 11 million viewers discussing controversial matters for a few years
Brand is a spreader of conspiracy theories and misinformation....it appeals to people like you

I expect you like Andrew Tate as well

Brand is a spreader of conspiracy theories and misinformation....it appeals to people like you

I expect you like Andrew Tate as well
So you assume I like Russell Brand and a chap called Andrew Tate. No problem with you spreading your own conspiracy theory then.

I never liked him or Jonathan Ross after The Sachs phone call. I find him vulgar yet very intelligent.

Just watched dispatches and what sticks out to me is the same BBC amongst other media sat by and let him go.

He had his pick of consenting women so there was no need for him to rape those who didn't consent.

He went far too far, further than he should have been allowed.

Is someone out to get him ? I really don't know but it would not surprise me. Maybe he's upset someone far more powerful than he is.

Sponsored Links
So you assume I like Russell Brand and a chap called Andrew Tate. No problem with you spreading your own conspiracy theory then.
You thought you had the monopoly on spreading conspiracy theories and lies?

Even the foreign Secretary seems to have got involved in this caper
( bell **d )

No he said you were a fan of conspiracy theories (true) and that Brand may appeal to you (also true).
You not fully awake? he said he expects I like Andrew Tate as well.
He didn't say anything about Brand appealing to me.

At least one of these statements is true. (y)
Why do you keep missing the Andrew Tate bit off?
I am willing to admit to taking ideas and thoughts from all spectrums, it doesn't frighten me in the way it appears to do with some on here including yourself, who howls at the moon whenever the word Trump is mentioned.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen the programme but our son came round today and said they’d watched it and it was edited very 'weirdly'. He said the stories of rape etc was interspersed with comedy clips.

The victims went into quite graphic details about some of the 'unusually violent' practices Brand inflicted on them, cut to 'comedy routines' where Brand described exactly the same practices as part of a comedy skit.

Sponsored Links
Back