Shots Fired Near Donny. Missed Again

Yes I think Starmer should be eradicated, his WFA policy will condem a lot of pensioners to a cold miseable end this winter while he spunks our money on foreigners.
The proposed policy change is generally fair, better off people dont need the allowance but as thatch found out with the poll tax it don't always work that way. It is unfair on the 800,000 or so elderly who are eligible for pension credit but don't claim it, they will lose out. It could be largely remedied by making householders in the lower council tax bands eligible. But the government cynically took that “saving” into account when calculating how much they would make. That is unfair.

Sponsored Links
All the reports I've read suggests he saw an AK47 sticking out of the bushes.

Not the tool for an accurate, long-range pot. Especially in a country where you can easily buy a far superior alternative, and the alleged shooter had a service background.

Commentator on R5L said that 300-500 yds was well doable, so from that I presumed the gun was more "snipery", as I've seen AKs cited as being "wildly inaccurate" beyond 300 yds.

If I was in a position that required a high degree of security, I would expect my friends to be subject to security clearance, when they visit. :rolleyes:

I would not expect to have to severe all ties with my social circle, because of my current vocation.
I think fact free filly and his fellow RWR buddies are still smarting about their convict hero Yaxley being arrested for immigration offences in Canada.

Sponsored Links
I think fact free filly and his fellow RWR buddies are still smarting about their convict hero Yaxley being arrested for immigration offences in Canada.
I would have thought that an extradition warrant would have been issued by now, from UK, for incitement to violence.
Unless the UK is content to see him locked up in Canada, then issue the arrest warrant on his release.

Back