Shots Fired Near Donny. Missed Again

Sponsored Links
He was given a Downing Street pass despite not having an official Govt position.
What level of "Downing Street" pass. There's many levels of passes.
Each and every level would need some sort of security clearance. I'm pretty sure that Starmer can't just hand out passes willy-nilly. :rolleyes:
All the people presenting petitions are cleared, but they're not "not having an official Govt position."

Yes, The Tories made a pathetic play of controlling immigration. However, Two Tier has immediately dismantled some of the inadequate attempted policies to disuade migrants from chancing their arm in UK. Then he introduced a virtual amnesty for 100,000 migrants. Expect the illegal immigration problem to spiral out of control.
If drowning in the channel is not sufficient deterrent, then no amount of policy will deter them. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If I was in a position that required a high degree of security, I would expect my friends to be subject to security clearance, when they visit. :rolleyes:

I would not expect to have to severe all ties with my social circle, because of my current vocation.

In the wake of a the assassination attempt on Trump, Elon Musk wrote in a post on X that “no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala” along with an emoji of a face with a raised eyebrow. which he subsequently deleted following widespread criticism. And the Trumpster also made claims the shooter was inspired by their 'rhetoric' - conveniently ignoring the way he incites his MAGA muppets to do all kindsa crazy sh!t. They're out of control and need a good slap down, the damn lot of 'em.

If I was in a position that required a high degree of security, I would expect my friends to be subject to security clearance, when they visit. :rolleyes:

I would not expect to have to severe all ties with my social circle, because of my current vocation.

Keith is unlikely to be inviting you to Downing St, and 'internet trolling' is hardly a vocation.

Sponsored Links
Back