Shots Fired Near Donny. Missed Again

his WFA policy will condem a lot of pensioners to a cold miseable end this winter
Odd how you’ve never been bothered about Conservatives condemning children, disabled people, even ordinary working people to a cold miserable winter.

During last few years of Tories there have been 6 million people suffering fuel insecurity and 4.8 million people suffering food poverty.

I notice Algas didn’t complain when Tories cut NI, which is the reason Labour have been forced to take this action

Sponsored Links
condem a lot of pensioners to a cold miseable end this winter
80% of pensioners own their own home, so they can afford to pay for their heating.

What you mean is: “pensioners might choose to be cold this winter, despite having available assets to pay for their fuel”

yes, probably better. Then it would be more out in the open, we could then ask if the £5,000 for dresses could have been better spent on blankets for the elderly this winter ahead.

The bloke is on a massive salary, let him buy his wife's frocks

These donations from folk who then get favours stinks to high heaven, whether it be Boris or Starmer
If his wife's frocks comes out of his salary, it's absolutely nowt to do with anyone who pays for the clothes. :rolleyes:

There is not a shred of evidence that the purchase of clothes resulted in favours.
But we know the 'gifts' to the Tories resulted in massive favours.

Sponsored Links
Yes I think Starmer should be eradicated,
Violence in politics is not to be encouraged. :rolleyes:

his WFA policy will condem a lot of pensioners to a cold miseable end this winter while he spunks our money on foreigners.
Your miseable (sic) hatred of foreigners is well established. You don't need to remind everyone at every opportunity.
I condem (sic) your ideology.
It's shame a little more money wasn't spent on your education. :ROFLMAO:

Same must apply to previous PMs I guess

Yes, The Tories made a pathetic play of controlling immigration. However, Two Tier has immediately dismantled some of the inadequate attempted policies to disuade migrants from chancing their arm in UK. Then he introduced a virtual amnesty for 100,000 migrants. Expect the illegal immigration problem to spiral out of control.

Because the secret service agent fired first?
Should've worn better camo-gear...

853f38d3e968129aa1a9431ae8944fe8.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back