Sir Nigel Farage

Sponsored Links
Now is not the time to have a squeaky bum

We are faced with 27 hostile country's ;)
All seeking to harm the UK ;) ( well 2 actually Germany and France)

Remember we are British :cool: not a nation of bell ends :)

Let's face these foreigners down :cool: there all pi** and wind any way ;)

:LOL:

No time to run up the white flag :rolleyes:

Drop ones trousers and lube up ;)

Remember

Waterloo
Trafalgar
Agincourt
Dunkirk
Normandy
Hastings
Battle of Britain
Falklands
Korea
Rourkes drift
The Alamo

:cool: ;)

Sponsored Links
Wrong.

Full Fact found that the UK poverty rate is "almost exactly the same level as the EUaverage (17%

Sooooooo...…….., why have you spent the last three years expounding on how much better than us they are doing? better still, explain why you think remaining in 'poverty levels' is a good thing?
Crack on, I'm all ears.

It is therefore our responsibility, and the situation is of our making.

So why is it anybody else's fault or responsibility than OURS?
Fillybody can't and won't answer this but just keep on robotically blaming the EU. He knows the answer because his hero Boris admitted to Merkel in their August (2019) meeting and announced it voicifourusly that it is the UK's responsibility to find a solution to the Irish border because it is our doing and our wish to prevent EU citizens travel.

I have Googled that but found no answer.
Sounds apt for dithering 'blame EU at all costs' Filly.(y)

Last edited:
There are several definitions of 'poverty' of which:

The poverty line in the UK is defined as a household income below 60% of the average. This threshold is currently around £195 a week for a lone parent with two children. Using this definition there are over 3 million children living in poverty.

No doubt the % figure can be manipulated by the government of the day.

Poverty is defined as the “deprivation of common necessities that determine the quality of life, including food, clothing, shelter and safe drinking water, and may also include the deprivation of opportunities to learn, to obtain better employment to escape poverty, and/or to enjoy the respect of fellow citizens.

Which I consider to relate only to those who are homeless and living on street corners, rather than the unemployed family on benefits living in social housing.

, why have you spent the last three years expounding on how much better than us they are doing?

Please dont make things up, that is simply untrue.
You are using simplistic binary arguments: ie if Im against Brexit, I must be pro EU....Im not.
I have made it perfectly clear the EU has structural problems including the Eurozone, CAP etc.

But the EU is the worlds biggest trade bloc, we export £290b to it, its on our doorstep.
Plus the EU has gone further than any other trade bloc to eliminate barriers to trade.

Leaving the EU will create trade barriers and make the UK less competitive.
There is no Brexit bonus, you were sold a pack of lies by a disaster capitalists.

We already have some of the best world wide trade deals we wont get better ones, only worse.

Please dont make things up, that is simply untrue.
You are using simplistic binary arguments: ie if Im against Brexit, I must be pro EU....Im not.
I have made it perfectly clear the EU has structural problems including the Eurozone, CAP etc.

But the EU is the worlds biggest trade bloc, we export £290b to it, its on our doorstep.
Plus the EU has gone further than any other trade bloc to eliminate barriers to trade.

Leaving the EU will create trade barriers and make the UK less competitive.
There is no Brexit bonus, you were sold a pack of lies by a disaster capitalists.

We already have some of the best world wide trade deals we wont get better ones, only worse.

Barely into the new year and nothing but your sad and dire prophesies of doom.

There are several definitions of 'poverty' of which:

The poverty line in the UK is defined as a household income below 60% of the average. This threshold is currently around £195 a week for a lone parent with two children. Using this definition there are over 3 million children living in poverty.

No doubt the % figure can be manipulated by the government of the day.

Poverty is defined as the “deprivation of common necessities that determine the quality of life, including food, clothing, shelter and safe drinking water, and may also include the deprivation of opportunities to learn, to obtain better employment to escape poverty, and/or to enjoy the respect of fellow citizens.

Which I consider to relate only to those who are homeless and living on street corners, rather than the unemployed family on benefits living in social housing.

Totally agree.
Remoaners love selecting definitions that suit their own biased agenda.

Tell me Ryler, what are the benefits you anticipate the UK will gain as a result of resigning from the EU?

Tell me Ryler, what are the benefits you anticipate the UK will gain as a result of resigning from the EU?

We control our own destiny. No one ever said it would be easy.
The eu masters might not like that. A big spanner in the works.
Tough.

I've yet to see what benefit we gained by joining?
Apart from the initial trade benefit. Which was the original purpose.

You could have had it all but greed and lust for power got the better of you.

You haven't told us any benefits yet.

Try again.

Sponsored Links
Back