Sir Nigel Farage

Sponsored Links
Yes, never really followed the logic of the brexit argument. It was never based on anything tangible.

But they won, so Boris has to uphold it. But uphold what? and how ?

Brexit as sold by the Leave campaign is not deliverable.

Johnson and his party will have to use buckets loads of propaganda and lies to make it appear successful to brexiteers.
And they have the biggest liar in politics to do it.
The reality will still be failure

Brexit as sold by the Leave campaign is not deliverable.

Johnson and his party will have to use buckets loads of propaganda and lies to make it appear successful to brexiteers.
And they have the biggest liar in politics to do it.
The reality will still be failure

Are we leaving then?, I thought you said we wouldn't be.

I don't, I want a soft border with Ireland

ah, you want an open border with the EU. RoI is a part of the EU and citizens of other nations in the EU are entitled to go there.

But the Brexers say they want to control entry. So the Brexers insist on a hard border between EU and UK.

Don't blame me. Blame the Brexers.

Sponsored Links
Interesting.

But fillyboy wants Brexit, to control the borders from the EU and elsewhere, but then doesn't want a border in Ireland, which is the EU.

Do you want the same?

Somebody has to explain the conundrum.

Already one johnd on this forum. We don't need another one.

Interesting.

But fillyboy wants Brexit, to control the borders from the EU and elsewhere, but then doesn't want a border in Ireland, which is the EU.

Do you want the same?

Somebody has to explain the conundrum.

I didn't say I didn't want a border with Ireland, I said I wanted a soft border, like the one that existed after partition in 1921 and the Anglo-Irish Treaty, a Treaty that was in place long before the EU was thought of, and why the Irish will eventually fall out of love with the EU.

Welcome back btw ellal, didn't the 'foreign' climes suit you?

I didn't say I didn't want a border with Ireland, I said I wanted a soft border

But the Brexers want a hard border with the EU, and RoI is in the EU.

You'll just have to suck it up and stop whining.

Can someone tell me ?

1/. what EXACTLY the brexit deal agreement [as voted for by the UK Government] contains?
2/. What will these proposed changes mean to my way of living?

I would not ask him for the time without asking Alexa if it were true.???

Must admit it would be nice to have a few answers as to what was voted on?

Can someone tell me ?

1/. what EXACTLY the brexit deal agreement [as voted for by the UK Government] contains?
2/. What will these proposed changes mean to my way of living?

Now theres 2 fundamental but tricky questions.

What is clear is that the soundbite promises by the Leave campaign arent deliverable.
There arent better trade deals possible, its a myth.

What will happen is the UK will end up with a much worse trade deal with EU, it will be an almighty fudge.
Johnson will conduct trade negotiations in secret, and will do lots of tub thumping in public.
UK will slowly become less important in the world and Johnson will throw money at it to hide reality.

You will be poorer in the future, probably 5 to 10 years.

Sponsored Links
Back