Strangeways brings back hanging

and first names? eh? i got flamed by Canta for that and stopped... what makes you think it's ok to name me? :evil:

It might have been that post you made a while back dave. You know dave, the one where you said my first name is dave and I don't mind who knows. Or words to that effect dave. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh grow up sooey !!!
i'm pointing out double standards :rolleyes:

my name is Dave, similar to Joiner Johns... who is probably John!!! and Joe 90 who is probably Joe? and Andydrainanage .... although not sure what his name is..!!

Is your name Sue sooey? :eek:

Sponsored Links
I see there's another poster who's just realised you're a moron (gasman28)...............what took him so long?

Sponsored Links
I see there's another poster who's just realised you're a moron (gasman28)...............what took him so long?

whatever sue'y ( ;) ) ... whilst you're on here making pathetic comments like that, then society is safer for 5 minutes !!! :rolleyes:

Why do you always feel it necessary to follow an insult with a wink smiley
dave ?
Or should that be div?

Read back on what I said...

Remember folks, this is the internet and Peaps can say what the heck he want's. Personally I reckon he's pulling our plonkers. He makes no attempt to back up what he says (apart from saying he was found guilty of trespass (which as we know only carries a 3 month sentence) He claims to have been incarcerated for 4 3/4 yrs (for trespass) Yeah right
Quite honestly, i think he's a troll of the highest order.
Unless he backs up what he posts with real evidence (that can be researched) then pay no attention to what he posts.

trespass doesn't carry any sentence at all unless it's aggravated and like i said it was plain trespass. Yes I have served 4year 9 months in prison. You can't find the act that i was convicted so you make it up as you go along :rolleyes:

I have been convicted twice, once in 1989 and again in 2005, both sentences were 4 years.... :rolleyes:

i spent 2 year 9 month on the first sentence under the old parole system and 2 years under the new... ;)

You're getting boring now peaps.
Spill the beans on what you got banged up for or shut up about it..

So for an offence which only carries a maximum sentence of 3 months, the judges saw fit to give you 4yrs for one and then another 4 yrs for the other?? Only question I can ask now is "Why didn't your solicitor put in appeals ?"
(or didn't he know the maximum sentence was only 3 months and thought you'd got off lightly?)

Sponsored Links
Back