Strangeways brings back hanging

Sponsored Links
Belmarsh is a catagory A prison - a bit more than banging someone up for trepass me thinks :?:

Belmarsh is a catagory A prison - a bit more than banging someone up for trepass me thinks :?:

Yes belmarsh is a double cat A dispersal prison... People from all cats go there to be accessed and moved on...

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Bet it had something to do with stormont.

Either that or some government building seige.

someone is getting close..

I'd get it in one if you told me your nationality.

Political and Belmarsh can only mean one thing.

I'm white British, with Irish and Scotish blood. Can mean more than one thing. You don't seem to understand that Belmarsh is a "local allocation jail" and is designed to disperce prisoners into other prisons once their security risk and avalibility of places in other prison is accessed. You will find remand prisoner of all discriptions,from none payment of fines right upto terrorists, same for the convicted side. I ended up in Belmarsh because I went to trial at the Old Bailey..

I was however a very high security risk, but this was politics. I was also released on licence as a very high risk MAPPA 3 level... Political. Jacl Straw even took a very personal interest in me from the moment I was arrested to the very moment I finished my licence.

Still it was bacsically trespass.

I was however a very high security risk, but this was politics. I was also released on licence as a very high risk MAPPA 3 level... Political. Jacl Straw even took a very personal interest in me from the moment I was arrested to the very moment I finished my licence.

Still it was bacsically trespass.

You have got to be Tony Blair,Straw took a lot of interest in him and he was definitely trespassing in the commons.

Political prisoners (terrorists in my book) Always used to go to Belmarsh.
I never said other prisoners for various offences don't get sent there.

You were a political prisoner. And you went to Belmarsh. Terrorist.
So I was Right.
They should have tucked you up with a few more offences, kept you in there for a few more years, keeping you off the playstation and luxury reclining armchairs. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Peaps,let me get the history right here, you say you were at strangeway's when the riots were, then you go on to say Jack straw was interested in you.The Tories were in power back in 1990,labour didn't get in until 1997 and Jack Straw became home secretary either he was your local MP, or the time line is wrong, which is it?

Sponsored Links
Back