Strangeways brings back hanging

Peaps,let me get the history right here, you say you were at strangeway's when the riots were, then you go on to say Jack straw was interested in you.The Tories were in power back in 1990,labour didn't get in until 1997 and Jack Straw became home secretary either he was your local MP, or the time line is wrong, which is it?

Read back on what I said...

Sponsored Links

Remember folks, this is the internet and Peaps can say what the heck he want's. Personally I reckon he's pulling our plonkers. He makes no attempt to back up what he says (apart from saying he was found guilty of trespass (which as we know only carries a 3 month sentence) He claims to have been incarcerated for 4 3/4 yrs (for trespass) Yeah right
Quite honestly, i think he's a troll of the highest order.
Unless he backs up what he posts with real evidence (that can be researched) then pay no attention to what he posts.

You are either Immy, Gordon Brown or Tony Blaire :LOL:

t05s3r !!! you don't know me... i've been out in the real world... i know that scares your sort that lives, but it's great... not one insult in about 36 hours.... you should try it...

oh no, don't !! people out there will hit you for being a nkob towards them!! better stay here and act tough instead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Remember folks, this is the internet and Peaps can say what the heck he want's. Personally I reckon he's pulling our plonkers. He makes no attempt to back up what he says (apart from saying he was found guilty of trespass (which as we know only carries a 3 month sentence) He claims to have been incarcerated for 4 3/4 yrs (for trespass) Yeah right
Quite honestly, i think he's a troll of the highest order.
Unless he backs up what he posts with real evidence (that can be researched) then pay no attention to what he posts.

John, if that's what you think, then you're a mug for talking to them.... i don't know peaps, so making no judgement, but JJ you seem a level headed sort... don't play into a troll's hands...? ;)

t05s3r !!! you don't know me... i've been out in the real world... i know that scares your sort that lives, but it's great... not one insult in about 36 hours.... you should try it...
Immy, for goodness sake, it was a joke

oh no, don't !! people out there will hit you for being a nkob towards them!! better stay here and act tough instead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
See reply above :rolleyes:

Immy, for goodness sake, it was a joke

See reply above :rolleyes:

Gasman... you were once a decent bloke... what happened?

And... "it was only a joke" is not always an acceptable defence when you've strapped a firework to a dog, or pushed a drunk into a canal, or called an overweight person "elephant", or p155ed through you're neighbours letterbox.... etc etc etc etc ...

So you missed the point... slightly

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Same guy, nothing has happened

And... "it was only a joke" is not always an acceptable defence when you've strapped a firework to a dog, or pushed a drunk into a canal, or called an overweight person "elephant", or p155ed through you're neighbours letterbox.... etc etc etc etc ...
Never done any of those, but I am guilty of trying to have a laugh -sorry if that doesn't fit in with your greater scheme of things. It's called having a life - you must remember that Dave? For some reason or other, some of your posts appear to have gone away from the Immy that I and others knew a while back.

With all due respect, I think that it is you that has missed the point. This, as you know, is a general discussion forum, where anyone, young or old, Black or White, Yellow or Brown can have their say on various subjects. Some of us might not agree with others comments and that's quite normal. Some of us might think that the posters thread is a load of bunkum, but might reply giving reason why. You appear to have fallen into the trap of posting somewhat dubious retorts ( see above)
Anyone on here can be a keyboard warrior if they so desire - as for me, no, cant be ar**d

Same guy, nothing has happened

Never done any of those, but I am guilty of trying to have a laugh -sorry if that doesn't fit in with your greater scheme of things. It's called having a life - you must remember that Dave? For some reason or other, some of your posts appear to have gone away from the Immy that I and others knew a while back.

With all due respect, I think that it is you that has missed the point. This, as you know, is a general discussion forum, where anyone, young or old, Black or White, Yellow or Brown can have their say on various subjects. Some of us might not agree with others comments and that's quite normal. Some of us might think that the posters thread is a load of bunkum, but might reply giving reason why. You appear to have fallen into the trap of posting somewhat dubious retorts ( see above)
Anyone on here can be a keyboard warrior if they so desire - as for me, no, cant be ar**d

take you blinkers off ffs !!!

dragging someone into a row is wrong...
a bit like saying " i hate paedo's ... it'd be like living next to Gasman !!!"
that is not a joke....

If you're clever, you can make jokes without pointing at people...

and first names? eh? i got flamed by Canta for that and stopped... what makes you think it's ok to name me? :evil:

and first names? eh? i got flamed by Canta for that and stopped... what makes you think it's ok to name me? :evil:

It might have been that post you made a while back dave. You know dave, the one where you said my first name is dave and I don't mind who knows. Or words to that effect dave. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back