That 11 year old that was stabbed 8 times on Monday.

Sponsored Links
Why was he in UK?
How did he get here?
Why was he homeless?
Why wasn't he working?
Why wasn't he deported?

Under the EU rules, if he couldn't support himself he would have been deported back to Romania.

Oops, I forgot we're no longer in the EU. Those rules don't count for UK anymore.

Why was he in UK?
How did he get here?
Why was he homeless?
Why wasn't he working?
Why wasn't he deported?

Under the EU rules, if he couldn't support himself he would have been deported back to Romania.

Oops, I forgot we're no longer in the EU. Those rules don't count for UK anymore.
comedy gold yep the ports were full to bursting of the non working homeless heading back home a few years ago

comedy gold yep the ports were full to bursting of the non working homeless heading back home a few years ago
Were they? I didn't see them.

Or are you suggesting the government never applied the available rules of deporting non-working EU citizens even when they had the right and the means to do so?

Sponsored Links
Well at least he wasn't a muslim or asylum seeker or black/brown foreign or black/brown British. I think that's the correct hierarchy of hatred.

Were they? I didn't see them.

Or are you suggesting the government never applied the available rules of deporting non-working EU citizens even when they had the right and the means to do so?
funny did you not say they would have been deported before brexit now your saying you didnt see them getting deported .
What is it ?

funny did you not say they would have been deported before brexit now your saying you didnt see them getting deported .
What is it ?
You're right. I should have said they could have been deported, easily. There was a mechanism and a process to do so.
Since Brexit there's no mechanism to allow that easily.

That's a loss of sovereignty in my estimate.

You're right. I should have said they could have been deported, easily. There was a mechanism and a process to do so.
Since Brexit there's no mechanism to allow that easily.

That's a loss of sovereignty in my estimate.
oh so what your now saying is nothing has changed ,

oh so what your now saying is nothing has changed ,
The government, prior to Brexit, could have easily deported any EU citizens that couldn't support themselves.
Now they can't.
So yes, something has changed.

The Tory government chose not to enact the deportations that they could have done.
They didn't manage to deport those that they couldn't either.
But if Brexit hadn't occurred any other government could have enacted the rules to depot EU citizens that couldn't support themselves.

So Brexit has actually reduced sovereignty, not regained it.

The government, prior to Brexit, could have easily deported any EU citizens that couldn't support themselves.
Now they can't.
So yes, something has changed.

The Tory government chose not to enact the deportations that they could have done.
They didn't manage to deport those that they couldn't either.
But if Brexit hadn't occurred any other government could have enacted the rules to depot EU citizens that couldn't support themselves.

So Brexit has actually reduced sovereignty, not regained it.
so thats a long winded way of confirming nothing has changed in regards them leaving . Carry on bumping your gums

so thats a long winded way of confirming nothing has changed in regards them leaving . Carry on bumping your gums
Did he rape anyone? Maybe you'd support him then?

I think we have had a rather worrying and sinister removal of free speech this last week - get with the program or get arrested!

I thought the following was a good article and sums up much of what I am thinking at the current two Kier / Double standards that now clearly exist

Sponsored Links
Back