That 11 year old that was stabbed 8 times on Monday.

I think we have had a rather worrying and sinister removal of free speech this last week - get with the program or get arrested!

I thought the following was a good article and sums up much of what I am thinking at the current two Kier / Double standards that now clearly exist
from the link:
But there is a widespread feeling that there is one rule for one sort of offender and another rule for another. The media, the police and the courts will look the other way when the Left sympathises with the cause of Black Lives Matter or Gaza and will react quite differently if the case involves white people.

I've heard that said before and repeating it still doesn't make it true - the Pro-Palestinian protestors who defaced a war memorial last year were dealt with in court like anyone else causing criminal damage.

The root cause is that the demographics of the UK has been changed radically without the consent of its population. No reasonable person can object to limited migration, but it has not been limited. Voters have repeatedly made clear that they support controlling our borders. This was one of the main reasons for the Brexit vote. But successive government over many decades have simply ignored what they knew voters wanted.

Black and Asian people still form a minority in this country, regardless of what you hear on GBnews...or read on an op-ed blog post.

Sponsored Links
I would love to but starmer and his stasi (SS for short) seem to be out of control at the moment - the far left are the most authoritarian governments on the planet.
Just rubbish, then. Thought so

Why do you spread fake stuff ?

Sponsored Links
But successive government over many decades have simply ignored what they knew voters wanted.
It doesn't explain why after 14 years of Tory rule that mass immigration into Britain is still happening.
Is it the case that mass immigration is beyond the control of any government.

It has been said that immigration can be controlled but the methods required would not be acceptable in a democracy.

Why was he in UK?
foxhole said:
Why is that relevant?
Because he could have been deported which would have prevented the attack.
If he was here illegally, and should have been deported, that's a failure of government departments.

How did he get here?
foxhole said:
If he arrived on a visa and overstayed his visa, it's again a failure of a government department to find him and deport him.
If he failed to return to Romania after Brexit, that's also a failure of government to deport him.

Why was he homeless?
foxhole said:
He had no where to live
Why did he have no where to live?
If you're intent on being facetious, there's no merit in your contributions.

Why wasn't he working?
foxhole said:
How do you know he wasn’t ?
A guess that he wasn't because he was of NFA.

Why wasn't he deported?
foxhole said:
Why should he have been.?
It sounds like he couldn't support himself, and under EU rules he could have been easily and swiftly deported.
Since Brexit, that mechanism is no longer available without a specific agreement with Romania.
That's a loss of sovereignty due to Brexit.

BTW, if you can't organise your responses in a reasonable format that makes them easy to read, and doesn't suggest I said your words, I won't bother responding to you.
I could even complain about you altering my quotes.

I would love to but starmer and his stasi (SS for short) seem to be out of control at the moment - the far left are the most authoritarian governments on the planet.
Yes, the Nazis, Junta era Argentina, the UAE, North Korea are all famously non-authoritarian.

In reality they're just as bad as Pol Pot Cambodia, Russia and revolutionary Vietnam.

There's no monopoly on authoritarianism from left or right.

But thinking this is a far left government is just stupid. The small minority of people who support the rioters are throwing a tantrum now they're being subject to the same laws as everyone else.

But most of the hot spots of violence are in areas of large concentration of blacks and Asians.
The Government should have a task force to restore order in these areas.
Most of the people who live there are law abiding and suffer disproportionately from the activities of gangs and criminals.

Because he could have been deported which would have prevented the attack.
If he was here illegally, and should have been deported, that's a failure of government departments.

If he arrived on a visa and overstayed his visa, it's again a failure of a government department to find him and deport him.
If he failed to return to Romania after Brexit, that's also a failure of government to deport him.

Why did he have no where to live?
If you're intent on being facetious, there's no merit in your contributions.

A guess that he wasn't because he was of NFA.

It sounds like he couldn't support himself, and under EU rules he could have been easily and swiftly deported.
Since Brexit, that mechanism is no longer available without a specific agreement with Romania.
That's a loss of sovereignty due to Brexit.

BTW, if you can't organise your responses in a reasonable format that makes them easy to read, and doesn't suggest I said your words, I won't bother responding to you.
I could even complain about you altering my quotes.
Whatever happened to the concept of the 'undesirable alien'.
It used be that any foreigner engaged in criminal activity could be deported with just a warrant from a local magistrate.

But most of the hot spots of violence are in areas of large concentration of blacks and Asians.
Most of the hotspots of violence are in poor areas.
Coincidentally Black and Asian families end up in poor areas.

You assign the violence to the ethnicity of the families. Experts assign the violence and crime in general to poverty.
That's your inherent racism at work affecting your judgements.

In Spain the majority of traffic offences are committed by British tourists running untaxed, uninsured and untested vehicles.
I suspect you make up a fair percentage of such offences.

I would love to but starmer and his stasi (SS for short) seem to be out of control at the moment

Yeah it’s disgusting the way Labour have pushed for violent protestors to be locked up.

Black and Asian people still form a minority in this country, regardless of what you hear on GBnews...or read on an op-ed blog post.
I don't think anyone has suggested otherwise, about 14% I believe in total with blck making up about 3% - although one could easily get a very different perspective watching tv, news, adverts, drama, sport etc where it feels closer to 50%

Sponsored Links
Back