There goes a lot of your winter fuel payments

Sponsored Links
Sir Keir, complains about suggested Tory cuts..........Whoops a Daisy.

Watch at 40 seconds in

Sponsored Links
so you don't intend to pay any tax anywhere because you will claim not to be domiciled
What nonsense you spout. Just because I will be in more than one place doesn’t mean I won’t be paying tax on income.

Well pensioners won't riot in the streets, nice easy target.
Poor pensioners eh. My old mum and dad didn't have much money but couldn't believe the handouts they got. They thought it should go to someone more needy.

If only more were interested in others as much...

Just because I will be in more than one place doesn’t mean I won’t be paying tax on income.
So you will be domiciled somewhere. Where do you hope it will be?

Remember you said this earlier:

I'm avoiding the question because I do not intend to live in one place - righto.

It is relevant because tax is the price we all pay for living in a civilised community.

Unfortunately he found out we are in a much worse position than he thought.

You fell for that one. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All the stats about the economy has been in the public domain for a long time, and Starmer pretends they've just discovered it. Then people believe these boloney. :rolleyes:

And just to show his compassion, he tries to balance the books that he allegedly found to be wanting - by going for the weakest in society who often have no voice. Nice one!

Last edited:
Not so much money for the poor and old, since crooked businessmen's grasping fingers have been in the till.

"Billions of pounds of taxpayer money have been lost to error and fraud in tax schemes designed to encourage research and development in business.
Critics say some companies are claiming the tax breaks even if they are not doing any research or development.
HMRC's latest accounts reveal £4.1bn has been squandered since the schemes were introduced in 2020. It said the levels of error and fraud were "unacceptable".
The figures come as the new government rows with the old one about a "hole" in the public finances."

by going for the weakest in society who often have no voice.
Millionaires got it, and only needed to stay in the UK one week a year, do you think that's right? The most vulnerable will still get it.

Sponsored Links
Back