This went under the radar

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Way I see it you posted up because the fruit cake was a Tory ;) :giggle:

Mean while said fruit cakes attacking plod at an air port are still wandering around ??? Afaik
Absoloutely nothing to do with being a Tory councillors wife. Everything to do with, NOBODY BEING ABOVE THE LAW

For your query....

No idea, why don't you dig out the case and post it.

It's the trouble with all these cutbacks, everything slows down.

Absoloutely nothing to do with being a Tory councillors wife. Everything to do with, NOBODY BEING ABOVE THE LAW

For your query....

No idea, why don't you dig out the case and post it.

It's the trouble with all these cutbacks, everything slows down.

Oh that’s alright than :giggle:

Nah dig it out yer self

Some council bloke stating that protestors should have there throats cut ?? Or some such statement

But hey ho

Pity you couldnt just agree that nobody should be above the law, regardless of who they are, or what political affilaition they are.

Implying ?

Implying nothing. Wind your neck in please, Carmen. Haven't you ever seen Are You Being Served???

Sorry, I forgot. I injected a bit humour. Liberals/lefties don't do humour. Obviously the emoji wasn't enough of a clue. Next time I'll put a warning for you and the others. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pity you couldnt just agree that nobody should be above the law, regardless of who they are, or what political affilaition they are.

I do agree but you always appear to have a narrative ;)

But give the illusion that you some how occupy the moral high ground :ROFLMAO:

After all would you care if that fruit cake Yaxley Lennon was threatened or the recipient of violence

Yes exactly ;)

I do agree but you always appear to have a narrative ;)

But give the illusion that you some how occupy the moral high ground :ROFLMAO:

After all would you care if that fruit cake Yaxley Lennon was threatened or the recipient of violence

Yes exactly ;)
Those who choose to live by the sword......

Sponsored Links
Back