Ukraine counter offensive

Why no MIG's taking the convoy out, why no rockets. It's almost like Putin has long gone and the forces are going to let Prigozhin ride straight up to and into the Kremlin.

Sponsored Links
Pootin's indecisive on the big picture stuff, it's not the same as poisoning the odd political opponent.

Blup

It's all over, a deal has been done and they have turned around. Seemed quite odd. I'm not sure I'd trust a "security guarantee". 25,000 is a lot to disappear in one go.

Sponsored Links
It's all over, a deal has been done and they have turned around. Seemed quite odd. I'm not sure I'd trust a "security guarantee". 25,000 is a lot to disappear in one go.

John Sweeney just interviewed on R5L.
Said one of the two must die within the next few weeks, and both know it.

Like Voldermort and Harry Potter. This town ain't big enough for the both of us...

tumblr_mm6rhv6dxp1qe0mgro1_1280.pnj

Putin has backed down.

Ukraine might be having a hard time with the military counter offensive, but they’ve played a blinder with the psychological warfare, this fallout between Wagner and Putin is exactly the disruption they want

What type of building would be best for Prigozhin to live in, in Belarus?
bungalow

You have to have some respect for Prigozhin, he clearly put other's lives above his own. He must know that he will be given a nice cup of tea or bottle of aftershave at some point in the future or simple feel the urge to commit suicide.

You have to have some respect for Prigozhin, he clearly put other's lives above his own. He must know that he will be given a nice cup of tea or bottle of aftershave at some point in the future or simple feel the urge to commit suicide.
*******s, he knew he didn't have the physical force to win a battle in Moscow or the political support. He has no regard for life.

he didn't have the physical force to win a battle in Moscow or the political support.

He was, according to many creditable sources, welcomed in Rostov on Don and the local "loyal to Putin" forces do nothing oppose him. Likewise in other towns along the M4 towards Moscow. There was political support by the authorities in many of the towns that Wagner move into. Had the Wagner force proceeded a bit further along the M4 then that political support may have become strong and united enough to allow, and maybe even assist, the Wagner to reach the outskirts of Moscow.

There would then have been intensive fighting between Wagner and those armed forces devoutly loyal to Putin. The question is how long would that loyalty have lasted.

Lukashenko offered Putin a way to avoid that conflict. What will Lukashenko want from Putin in return ?.

Putin had better check that he still has access to the billions in his over seas bank accounts ?

If push comes to shove ? Dunno where he would do a runner to ?

That North Korean bloke is always short of a few Bob so he might be given sanctuary there ?

Should Putin get kicked out That bloke in Belarus had better make sure he has a few Bob sorted away and a bag packed ??? With essentials ???

Sponsored Links
Back