Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They can print some more. Some analysts said the devaluation was to improve trading with china.
I am sure you enjoy Russias 2024 budget

I note that healthcare and education will be around 1/10 of defence spending

F6oZzH9XQAANgHE

No, they have a translated copy. Google can translate the original for you if you like.
I just wondered why you were supporting Russia
maybe you have a Russian wife
or perhaps your nationality is a Russian supporting nation

I just wondered why you were supporting Russia
maybe you have a Russian wife
or perhaps your nationality is a Russian supporting nation
None of the above. I am an observer who theorise and speculate how and why things work. Working out how things work brings great advantage to DIY's.

Supplying north korea with ICBM seems like something he can do. Those are longer range than anything the US is supplying. Next could be supplying syria and iran with the same. After that, the africans will surely need some?

yeah right

north korea already have nukes how did they get them HMMM let me think

would it be some thing to do with pakistan ???

as for Iran they are close to the Islamic bomb ( Israelis ;) )

so Poo tin crack on afai am concerned

as said the bloke is P*** and wind , and like all these grubby little dictators , they have to have an anual parade of showing off there latest toys / weapons and issue there threats to the world

what a caper when what was supposed to be one of the worlds fore most military powers has to go cap in hand kim il jung for ammunition , most of which is probably not much cop any way

poo tin is most likely looking for some where to go to seek sanctuary as and when it hits the fan in Russia either that or get lynched

he would do best to appraise his self as to what happened to that Romanian fruit cake as does that Belarussian fruit cake

both had better sleep with one eye open , employ a food taster and beef up there personal security

paranoia has already set in ;)

would it be some thing to do with pakistan ???
Nope. It has something to do with both china and russia. The mini super power can't be touched. That tells you everything you need to know.

poo tin is most likely looking for some where to go to seek sanctuary as and when it hits the fan in Russia either that or get lynched
You must be russian to know every little thing putin gets up to.

Nope. It has something to do with both china and russia. The mini super power can't be touched. That tells you everything you need to know.

no its not

pakistan are / were up to there eyeballs in the north Korean nuclear caper , back handers / bribes . corruption

and ultimately who cares what china and russia did in north Korea , they are historically allies of North Korea so no real surprise what they get up to

and in any event china does not want 28 million starving refugees on its border attempting to get into the country

station nukes in Poland ???

None of the above. I am an observer who theorise and speculate how and why things work. Working out how things work brings great advantage to DIY's.
You can't do that on here, you must have your tanks firmly planted on the side of the Ukraine.

Sponsored Links
Back