Ukraine counter offensive

No idea what you are trying to say.

Was it Russia invaded Ukraine, or other?
Other. Russia wants to reach the nato decapitation systems in poland. It can only do that by borrowing a path from ukraine. Some in ukraine want to interfere, and so some land was taken as punishment.

Sponsored Links
Other. Russia wants to reach the nato decapitation systems in poland. It can only do that by borrowing a path from ukraine. Some in ukraine want to interfere, and so some land was taken as punishment.
So Russia invaded?

Took a while, but you got there

Sponsored Links
We need to ignore him

his short answers are obvious trolling - have a look at his history, it’s all short sentences designed to wind people up
Agree.

But some of the easily led that lap up conspiracy theories, begin to believe.

I detest mis information and propoganda

Save me reading it all.

When did anybody invade Russia as was claimed?
I can't begin to comment on Russian history as I think it's a complex topic. The west side of the story is told understandably so above anything we'll get to be told from the Russians perspective.
I do know enough to know this country has sided with the Russians in the past and rtv did some good television coming from a different perspective, before it got closed down from broadcasting here by our government.

I can't begin to comment on Russian history as I think it's a complex topic. The west side of the story is told understandably so above anything we'll get to be told from the Russians perspective.
I do know enough to know this country has sided with the Russians in the past and rtv did some good television coming from a different perspective, before it got closed down from broadcasting here by our government.
But you claimed
It's been tit for tat for quite a few years.
I don't remember anybody invading Russia.

Sponsored Links
Back