Ukraine counter offensive

Nope. It has something to do with both china and russia. The mini super power can't be touched. That tells you everything you need to know.

You must be russian to know every little thing putin gets up to.

nah you just need to apply common sense :cool: ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Good idea, I'd say. This should force the russians to do something interesting.

such as ??? issue threats ? have a parade ? send nukes to cuba ? launch a nuclear strike ?

change the special miltary operation in the Ukraine to a full scale war ?

ask Kim il jung to send troops ?

ask the mad mullers to send in there revolutionary guards ?

ask Assad for help ?

Sponsored Links
You can't do that on here, you must have your tanks firmly planted on the side of the Ukraine.
You think it is unreasonable of me to question somebody claiming that London has no vehicle movements and is in a state of economic collapse

change the special miltary operation in the Ukraine to a full scale war ?
No, you don't do full war on brother nation.

I don't know what russia will do. I am sure it will be interesting, and I really want to see.

you care enough to post Russian propaganda

I just wondered what motivated you, obviously you dont have to say, its up to you
What motivates me is my wallet is suffering an economic collapse and I want to fix it.

I don't read russians news. No idea what their propaganda is. I say what I say from my analysis.

What motivates me is my wallet is suffering an economic collapse and I want to fix it.
the best way to fix it is to give Ukraine the tools they need to get Russia to leave

If NATO / West had given Ukraine the proper support before 2022 there wouldve been no war -Putin only understands strength

You think it is unreasonable of me to question somebody claiming that London has no vehicle movements and is in a state of economic collapse
I think it's reasonable for you to ask such a question.
I'm not sure it's in this thread where it discussed about the election, the expansionists dreams the eu have(Cameron expanding all the way to the urals) the moneymen waiting in the wings to exploit Ukraine and the population to watch on while they make hay.
So yes I don't think it's a simple case of Putin being the aggressor, there's more to this than meets the eye as far as I'm concerned.

I think it's reasonable for you to ask such a question.
I'm not sure it's in this thread where it discussed about the election, the expansionists dreams the eu have(Cameron expanding all the way to the urals) the moneymen waiting in the wings to exploit Ukraine and the population to watch on while they make hay.
So yes I don't think it's a simple case of Putin being the aggressor, there's more than meets the eye as far as I'm concerned.
Of course there is.

But the basic fact is, who invaded who ?

the best way to fix it is to give Ukraine the tools they need to get Russia to leave
Why would ukraine want its brother to leave? It will help brother russia to cause the decapitation systems to leave instead.

You need to stop treating people as stupid. Don't you think the ukrainians know you place no value on their lives? Their loyalty obviously lies elsewhere.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back