Ukraine counter offensive

No I don’t think this Hawley bloke was spouting nonsense

Probably a view held by many Americans ?? The US has had to consistently get involved and bail
Out europe

Fact is with out the USA Nato / Europe

Don’t amount to a bag of beans

And it should be remembered that for all its faults the US is this countries most important ally

Sponsored Links
Guys like you just hear what you wanna hear, bet you have a little Ukrainian flag hanging out your window. Seen alot of vids of this guy having some good questions / answers . Doesn't take any shìt
I follow Ukraine war experts who are analytical not biased

Michael Kofman
Rob Lee
Mick RyaPreston Stewart
ISW
Deep state map

not the biased Trump nutters you follow

Sponsored Links
I follow Ukraine war experts who are analytical not biased

Michael Kofman
Rob Lee
Mick RyaPreston Stewart
ISW
Deep state map

not the biased Trump nutters you follow
Why do you keep banging on about trump ? Do you have a hard on for him or summin? It's Ok though come US election you won't need to follow these 'ukraine war experts' ;)

Why do you keep banging on about trump ? Do you have a hard on for him or summin? It's Ok though come US election you won't need to follow these 'ukraine war experts' ;)
Trump won’t win

republicans won’t win

Ukraine will prevail

and you will be more salty than ever

Trump won’t win

republicans won’t win

Ukraine will prevail

and you will be more salty than ever
I don't know what you've got up to in that shed tonight but I think it's for your own good your wife calls you in and puts you to bed.

Russian agents agitated in Serbia to encourage anarchists towards separation from the Austro-Hungarian Empire. When one of them shot the Emperor, war only
The hidden hand theory is a common among imperialist mindsets.
The assumption is that subject nations are quite happy being subject nations until along comes the malign and subversive influences of foreign interests to corrupt and upset a hitherto happy and smiling people.

The old Archduke and his missus were shot by a Serbian nationalist who wanted independence for his country.

Quote.

. At his trial, Princip stated: "I am a Yugoslav nationalist, aiming for the unification of all Yugoslavs, and I do not care what form of state, but it must be free from Austria."

If the Austro-Hungarians had allowed the Serbs the right to self determination, then there would have been no need for the Russians to intervene when the Austro-Hungarians decided to give Serbia a punishment beating.

And how to you feel about the Russian Empire allowing Ukraine self-determination?
Ukraine has the right to self determination but Ukraine itself is a divided country.
The EU and its accomplices still refuse to accept responsibility for their role in starting this war.

The EU and its accomplices still refuse to accept responsibility for their role in starting this war
and what role has EU taken in starting this war?

I can answer for you: absolutely nothing, the EU is not to blame whatsoever for Putin the brutal Imperialist invading Ukraine

you are pathetically framing Putin as the victim.
shame on you

Maybe Ukraine needs it's borders redrawn to take into account the differing loyalties among Ukrainians .
Pure Putin propaganda

There aren’t differing loyalties, Ukrainians never wanted to become part of Russia

Sponsored Links
Back