Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
I never knew you knew so much about Russian names. His time at Chelskov wasn't wasted.

The dork is also very ignorant in such matters.

I don't think John's saying you are ignorant "Odds" . I think he's saying " do your homework before you quote such an idiotic name such as Chelski." I also think he's saying that "don't follow the herd of doppy Wo Man United fans as they are dirty northern Bastards" :) . Anyway that's what I think he's saying..

Sponsored Links
Seems like Europe (?) are getting the squeaky b*m syndrome over The US questioning throwing more money at the Ukraine ???

Some meeting in Spain today

Panic meeting may be ???

Basically with out the US Nato / Europe dont amount to a bag of beans

Ounce again the Americans have to potentially put there sons and daughters in harms way for Europe

I don't think John's saying you are ignorant "Odds" . I think he's saying " do your homework before you quote such an idiotic name such as Chelski." I also think he's saying that "don't follow the herd of doppy Wo Man United fans as they are dirty northern Bastards" :) . Anyway that's what I think he's saying..
If there were any confusion i'm sure Johnny Dee would bee the first to clarify matters; thanks all the same. :cool:

The western world depends on US
Military power !!!!!

There is a possibility that Trump May end up as the US president ??
Or some other Republican trump stooge ???

This will cause concerns with in Europe / Nato

They are probably already considering the possibility of it

Panic has not yet set in ? But it may well do ?

Poo tin could well end up laughing his nuts off assuming he is still around ???

The western world depends on US
Military power !!!!!

There is a possibility that Trump May end up as the US president ??
Or some other Republican trump stooge ???

This will cause concerns with in Europe / Nato

They are probably already considering the possibility of it

Panic has not yet set in ? But it may well do ?

Poo tin could well end up laughing his nuts off assuming he is still around ???
You're not far off I think.

And people say Trump wasn't Russian biased. Or worse

You're not far off I think.

And people say Trump wasn't Russian biased. Or worse

Dunno
About Russian biased but he is def Americans first and he has had a spat with European Nato members in the past

Apparently Europe as a whole give more money in aid to
The Ukraine than the US

But they are or would be unable to make up any short fall with military equipment ect

The US give approx 5% of there defence budget to the Ukraine in equipment ???

Trump does not like the Europeans and nato ???? Afaik ? Or can make out ??

It seems Putin has decided against another round of mobilisation until after March 17th 2024

the hope is that the existing forces can hold the front - but they are too thinly stretched for any rotation and no chance of fresh soldiers means moving existing ones around to plug gaps

Currently Ukraine has no culminated and can continue with their push….it’s possible they could make a reasonable breakthrough in next 6 months.

Note: Ukraine has a mud season from Oct to around Dec, Jan-Mar could be frozen ground if cold enough, then mud season takes over from Mar to say June.

if West run out of artillery supply or USA politics means support gets cut that could cause an end to Ukraines offensive.

It seems Putin has decided against another round of mobilisation until after March 17th 2024

the hope is that the existing forces can hold the front - but they are too thinly stretched for any rotation and no chance of fresh soldiers means moving existing ones around to plug gaps

Currently Ukraine has no culminated and can continue with their push….it’s possible they could make a reasonable breakthrough in next 6 months.

Note: Ukraine has a mud season from Oct to around Dec, Jan-Mar could be frozen ground if cold enough, then mud season takes over from Mar to say June.

if West run out of artillery supply or USA politics means support gets cut that could cause an end to Ukraines offensive.
Let’s hope trump don’t get in than ?

Mind you I dare say the mad mullers in Tehran hope he don’t get in as well ???

After six hundred days and a three month counter offensive by Ukrainian forces it seems they're stuck at square one. Putin says the counter offensive has failed and it's hard to say he's wrong. Is it time to consider a negotiated settlement?

The Ukrainian counter offensive has ground to a halt. The Russian attack near Avikda (spelling is wrong) has also been smashed flat.

The Russian army has managed to reconstitute enough troops to have an effective reserve and are rotating some units off the line. They're also receiving equipment and munitions from North Korea in bulk.

We're going to settle into the Winter season. That makes movement, mine clearance and resupply harder. As expected the war will roll into 2024 and probably 2025.

Sponsored Links
Back