Ukraine counter offensive

Israel doesn't ship arms to Russia and doesn't, overall, think they should. I'd be surprised if Israel deliberately bombed a Iranian facility just to help Ukraine.
I do think Israel will help Ukraine, maybe behind the scenes, it is in their interests to learn the best way to shoot/disable the Iranian drones the russians are using, and Israel tends to do what is beneficial to them.

Sponsored Links
I do think Israel will help Ukraine, maybe behind the scenes, it is in their interests to learn the best way to shoot/disable the Iranian drones the russians are using, and Israel tends to do what is beneficial to them.

Aren't Israel supposed to be supplying intel on destroying the drones, and some training.

afaik Israel has a a bit of an issue (?) the mad mullahs support Hezbollah in Syria , they are basically the mad mullers militia (?)

The russians are in Syria

The russians tend to or do turn a blind eye to Israels frequent missile / bomb attacks on hezbollah

weapons support ( iron dome) for Ukranians could mean or would mean that the russians no longer turn a blind eye ???????

than you have the USA who support Israel with weapons , which makes them the best armed state in the middle east

tis complicated

so as charlie George said any support would be behind the scenes

The MSN article states exactly what was bombed, no idea what your on about.
A Friday airstrike near Damascus destroyed an Iranian-backed drone manufacturing and weapons storage site, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Sunday.
Widely believed to be carried out by Israel, the nighttime strike successfully targeted equipment used to assemble Iranian drones at Dimas military airport near the Lebanese border, the rights monitor claimed. A radar and runway were also apparently damaged.

I didn't know that Damascus is either in Russia or Iran, New one on me, Also was it a store or where they were made. It's very clear why Israel hit it.

Sponsored Links
A Friday airstrike near Damascus destroyed an Iranian-backed drone manufacturing and weapons storage site, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Sunday.
Widely believed to be carried out by Israel, the nighttime strike successfully targeted equipment used to assemble Iranian drones at Dimas military airport near the Lebanese border, the rights monitor claimed. A radar and runway were also apparently damaged.

I didn't know that Damascus is either in Russia or Iran, New one on me, Also was it a store or where they were made. It's very clear why Israel hit it.
Have no idea wtf your on about, i posted the exact same story as above and said theres no link to drones used in Ukraine, if you want, show me what i got wrong in my posts, think you must be mixing me up with somebody else:confused:

Last edited:

If you did not know ? you are correct Damascus is not in Russia or Iran

and what possible relevance does that have to what has occurred ?

It may have escaped your notice but Israel have very grave concerns about Irans influence and military expansion in Syria

which just happens to be on Israels border

Aren't Israel supposed to be supplying intel on destroying the drones, and some training.
Israel has refused to sell military equipment to Ukraine, and blocked people who've purchased it from them donating or selling it onto Ukraine.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Israel were actively supporting Ukraine in any way. Do you have any links?

Israel has refused to sell military equipment to Ukraine, and blocked people who've purchased it from them donating or selling it onto Ukraine.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Israel were actively supporting Ukraine in any way. Do you have any links?

actively i would agree , but behind the scenes ? more than likely

you wont find links and if you do they would not be credable (imo)

israel has always punched way above its weight ;)

the most important ally to Israel is the USA and the USA are involved in the Ukraine ;)

Israel supplied arms to the mujahadine via pakistan when they were fighting the russians in Ahfaghanistan

It may not be much but as others have pointed out they are walking a tightrope with Russia.

Over 160 ships are in a que waiting to pick up grain from Odessa

Caused by the Russians deliberately on some type of go slow searching the ships for arms / weapons

"President Z. has criticised Israel's neutrality in the Ukraine war...@AlJazeera.com
Ukraine wants the Zionists IronDome anti-missile system but they won't supply military aid, focusing instead on humanitarian assistance.
Saudi Arabia is trying to mediate between Russia and Ukraine, probably in return for favours, but Turkey is still the go-to mediator for both sides.
Civilians are still being transported out of the meat grinder and forces are still jockeying for position around the city of Kherson. A great deal of misinformation is swirling about, muddying the waters before the battle. Dirty bombs, dam sabotage.
War is Hell.

When Zelensky televised himself early on to a number of countries he seemed to have a rather cool response from Israel. He also criticised them for selling drones to Russia. I've wondered why. Nothing definite I could find in old news. Some indication that they have to be careful about the Arabic nations uniting.

Putin had a meeting with some - looked like an OPEC meeting to me but who knows. Shortly after they reduced oil production by a couple of million barrels. Thought to mean 1m in practice as some were having problems meeting their quota.

Saudi started the rot in Turkey's economy by banning their exports. That goes back to when a reporter was bumped off in a Saudi embassy and Turkey being critical.

Air defences. When ever there is a missile strike Ukraine always report a number being shot down. Send a number and some always get through.

Civilians are still being transported out of the meat grinder and forces are still jockeying for position around the city of Kherson. A great deal of misinformation is swirling about, muddying the waters before the battle. Dirty bombs, dam sabotage.
Yeh - something will happen but what? Face one fact. If at all possible Ukraine will get positive spin that may or may not be a totally accurate view of the real picture. "Things" are also going on in other areas away from Kehrson.

If at all possible Ukraine will get positive spin that may or may not be a totally accurate view of the real picture.
Both sides will be doing it, that's war. It is no surprise.

Sponsored Links
Back