Ukraine counter offensive

There was talk of rebuilding Ukraine - yesterday ???. After $200b. A lot less than estimates. Sketchy report but one comment was that european civilians will have to tighten their belts. Not sure who the lady was. It cropped up in an eu meeting several weeks ago. That one just mentioned it needed a lot of money and more discussions in Nov.

Sponsored Links
There was talk of rebuilding Ukraine - yesterday ???. After $200b. A lot less than estimates. Sketchy report but one comment was that european civilians will have to tighten their belts. Not sure who the lady was. It cropped up in an eu meeting several weeks ago. That one just mentioned it needed a lot of money and more discussions in Nov.

I'm sure there was some mention yesterday (or the day before) where 200 billion was mentioned as a figure of seized or frozen Russian assets that should be taken and used in rebuilding Ukraine.

Drone factory - Israel has a history of blatting things it doesn't like.
Israeli channel : https://marypatriotnews.com/2022/10...ascus-hits-hezbollah-watchman-newscast-video/
Skip to 2 minutes, , run it at 2x speed, and stop when he mentions Ezekiel!

I know I drone on about drones but there they are again. Easy to make by any tin-pot mob, and bloody hard to stop if there are enough of them. Send a couple of hundred to a chemical works and only a few % have to get through to stuff it.
Do the sums. If they're $70,000 each, (70kg payload Harpy) you can send 200 for $14m. That's knocking out a fuel supply for the price of a dozen Twickenham semis.
It's about time Ukraine sent a load into Russia.

I'm sure there was some mention yesterday (or the day before) where 200 billion was mentioned as a figure of seized or frozen Russian assets that should be taken and used in rebuilding Ukraine.
I thought that was 300b but legal complications mentioned in making use of it - pass from me

The report I mantioned may have been on Monday.

Sponsored Links
Latest from Ukraine. The advance in the south not going as quickly as they would like. Weather and also terrain mentioned. They might also be concerned about getting very wet even washed away.

Latest from Ukraine. The advance in the south not going as quickly as they would like. Weather and also terrain mentioned. They might also be concerned about getting very wet even washed away.
Whose advance?

A Dutch based open source imtell website has been tracking moscows losses

And they can confirm visually the destruction and capture of
7531 tanks and heavy armour

Jeez us

Every single statement by Ukrainian officials and other experts in the past couple of months say it will be a slow grind, i think they also knew about the terrain and weather, maybe thats why they said it would take time, were you expecting a blitzkrieg style attack? because no one else with any sense was.

Last edited:
The Russians are having to resort to
Using civilian lorries as mobile ammunition depots as it seeks to limit the havoc being wrought on its supply lines by Himar missile system strikes

The Russians are having to resort to
Using civilian lorries as mobile ammunition depots as it seeks to limit the havoc being wrought on its supply lines by Himar missile system strikes
They're short on Tyres because they all got stolen and sold to civilians so they're using small civilian trucks to transport stuff, which is incredibly inefficient.
Told you so.

that would be a great idea, but pretty humiliating for Putin. Something not all western leaders will support.

I would guess the bill to rebuild would be something like $1tn

I would guess the bill to rebuild would be something like $1tn
The lowest estimate mentioned in the past was ~$800b. Seemed a bit rough and ready though as it went n schools at $x each etc..

Something not all western leaders will support.
All that has been mentioned is legal issues with using it.. The EU lady mentioned it briefly by saying a lot of money and alternate sources will have to be found and mentioned more discussions in Nov. Seems the latest embargo is Russian diamonds. Added to the list recently.

Early on some concern was expressed about seizing a countries assets. It may encourage them to handle things in a different way. Iran has similar problems but still seems to be functioning apart from lady's head coverings.

Maybe Trump's actions mean they will run out of parts for drones? I wonder.

Sponsored Links
Back