Weight loss injections for unemployed

Sponsored Links
Thin and lazy would be a healthier option.
True. Less strain on the NHS. Someone I know who works for the NHS says they can tell a fattie when they start typing up their notes. High cholesterol, high blood pressure, hip replacement, knee replacement, BMI of 30+. All are told to try to lose 1-2 kg a month but when they come back, they’re even fatter. Obesity gives rise to so many health complications.

Sponsored Links
being very overweight is often a symptom: mental health, upbringing, circumstance.
People get trapped in a rut and cant get out

Im not sure if the Labour party cna achieve anything, but it would be great if they could help people to recover their health and get back to work...........but its going to need money for support services, not easily done
Meanwhile let them cling to the hope that a magic jab will fix their diet while they stuff another Big Mac down.

Its also about diet, thin people with poor diets are still a potential drain on the nhs, investment in public health is also essential

It's very strange that there are people inventing objections to the idea of improving the health of the population.

A 2 min google throws up 100s - here are a couple
Both of us represent constituencies in the north of England. We have to refer working people to food banks
At this rate, by 2030 a million more people will be using food banks. How many more working people will be pushed into poverty by his Prime Minister before he says enough is enough?”

I'm proud to be a patron of my local food bank. I'll be even prouder when, under a Labour Government, food banks are no longer needed.

When Labour left government, there was one food bank. Now, because of the Tories, we live in a country where there are more food banks than there are McDonald’s. Vote Labour tomorrow to end food bank Britain.
They are obviously criticising the need for food banks, not the banks themselves. Can you not see that?

It's very strange that there are people inventing objections to the idea of improving the health of the population.
If you told the RWR fecktards not to eat Novichok, they'd tell you to do one, eat as much as they want and blurt..."how dare you take our freedoms.."
:rolleyes:

I'm proud to be a patron of my local food bank. I'll be even prouder when, under a Labour Government, food banks are no longer needed.
if food banks are no longer needed then Labour would have got rid of people suffering food poverty

Sponsored Links
Back