What are you watching on TV right now?

Started watching Vigil with whatserface from Scott and Bailey

Intriguing.

Sponsored Links
Have you ever seen a womens hockey match at Wembley, only dogs could hear the crowd
Lol. Yes, many many years ago a girlfriend of mine went to watch a hockey match at Wembley. I saw bits of it on the telly and my god, was it shrill or what?

I’m watching Parkie interviewing Mohammed Ali.
I saw them all the first time round.

Sponsored Links
I watched Fargo (original film) last night. Seen it before but worth a second viewing. The series it spawned nearly 20 years later was even better. Might watch that next.

I watched Fargo (original film) last night. Seen it before but worth a second viewing. The series it spawned nearly 20 years later was even better. Might watch that next.
You haven't seen Fargo? You're in for a treat then. I wish i could wipe my memory and watch it all over again. It's even better than the film, and each season has a different theme. Ewan McGregor in the third season is brilliant playing two characters, brothers, who fall out spectacularly over inheriting a rare stamp.

I finished watching Narcos: Mexico, last night, and if you watch the first series in Columbia before that, it's a fine follow-up to show just how interconnected politics is with the drug trade in South and Central America. Our politicians have nothing on corruption when compared to those hombres. America may have led the War on Drugs but on the other hand were complicit in funding corrupt politicians in the fight who were just as bad as the traffickers. The 1988 election in Mexico was blatantly stolen by the ruling PRI party, but they helped bring NAFTA and all kinds of trade benefits to the country in the process. Some of the scenes are almost Breaking Bad style. Well worth watching.

You haven't seen Fargo? You're in for a treat then.
Yeah, I meant I watched Fargo the film again. I‘ve watched Fargo the series as well and I might watch that again too. I saw the series before I saw the film.

Yeah, I meant I watched Fargo the film again. I‘ve watched Fargo the series as well and I might watch that again too. I saw the series before I saw the film.
Ah, a reverse Fargo. That's cool. (y) I didn't think the Coen Bros could make a bad film till i tried to watch the Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Just couldn't get into it.

Claimed low blow by Dubois on Usyk. No way. Usyk is milking it. Should have been counted out.

I'm watching that lying **** Khan explaining why he expanded the ULEZ despite the fact that even his own figures show that it will make **** all difference to the air quality in outer London Boroughs. He still denies it’s to do with raising money but what will those cameras be used for when most people in the area are driving ULEZ compliant and non-revenue generating vehicles? Pay by mile driving. He's denying it but THAT is what the infrastructure is being set up for and then EVERYONE will be caught. Mark my words!

It doesn't start until 23:15, I'll be in bed watching it and, I'll probably fall asleep but I'll try to stay awake as it's a great film from 1967.

It doesn't start until 23:15, I'll be in bed watching it and, I'll probably fall asleep but I'll try to stay awake as it's a great film from 1967.
I remember clearly 'me mam' once saying that Sidney Poitier is the only black man she could sleep with . . . .

Yeah, great film. Why not just download it & watch it at your leisure???

Sponsored Links
Back