What are you watching on TV right now?

Schindler's List - It was on last night, but I was tired - we ended up recording it for later consumption.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just watched 'The Take' - a terrorist plot set in Paris on Bastille day. Was originally called 'Bastille Day' until the Bastille day truck attack in Nice. Dire plot full of holes but even worse was the American accents from Idris Elba and Richard Madden.

Ive been ⌚ing an American drama called Zoo. I like the black fella in it ( game of thrones) but the acting is and the storyline is atrocious , but I've got to watch now as my daughter and Mrs Bod are really into it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Two silly cows on the news making up welcome packs including a map of Portland for the asylum seekers that are going to be housed on the barge.

How long do you think the asylum seekers will be on the barge before they riot and/or set fire to it?

Watched the final episode of The Spy last night. Once i'd got past the whimsy of watching Borat's older, serious brother, i could appreciate a good performance from Sacha Baron Cohen. A name he coincidentally shared with his character, Eli. It showed just how good Israeli intelligence was in the build up to the 1967 war and the importance of cutting down trees in strategically sensitive locations.

Watching the Sixth commandment on iPlayer. Based on a true story. Gripping. Well worth a watch.

Sponsored Links
Back