What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
My girls went to see the Meg yesterday at the pictures.

So that night on Netflix we watched Jaws. I expected my girls to be scared, in fairness they hid behind a pillow a bit but they were so while laughing.

It did seem a bit tame. Was Jaws every scary?

Sponsored Links
Been watching ‘Still game’ on the iPlayer. Scottish comedy. Down loaded onto my phone and I watch it when travelling on the tube to work. Get some strange looks when I forget myself and laugh out loud.

Been watching ‘Still game’ on the iPlayer. Scottish comedy. Down loaded onto my phone and I watch it when travelling on the tube to work. Get some strange looks when I forget myself and laugh out loud.
That was a great series, Chewin' the Fat is worth a watch, too.

Last Night at the proms, last night. Obviously. A humid night made it feel like midsummer out in the garden: Pimms and potato salad with a bouncy rendition of the Hornpipe full of brio. And, Land of Hope and Glory, England win at egg chasing. Marvellous.

Last Night at the proms, last night.
I didn't see it all, but I did see them singing Auld Lang Syne at the end.
As soon as they started playing the music, everyone linked hands. The linking of hands isn't done until they start playing the last verse (which they didn't play) The last verse starts; "And there's a hand, my trusty fiere. And gie's a hand o' thine."
That is the time to link hands, not before.
Rant over.

My favourite comedy, especially the first six series.

I didn't see it all, but I did see them singing Auld Lang Syne at the end.
As soon as they started playing the music, everyone linked hands. The linking of hands isn't done until they start playing the last verse (which they didn't play) The last verse starts; "And there's a hand, my trusty fiere. And gie's a hand o' thine."
That is the time to link hands, not before.
Rant over.
Nowt but barbarians South o' the Wall.;)

Watching 4 in a bed and some idiot who keeps complaining the ceilings are too low and banging his head on the light fittings.

Yet he insists on wearing a forkin' hat .....

Sponsored Links
Back