What are you watching on TV right now?

That was a great series, Chewin' the Fat is worth a watch, too.
Started to look for that, couldn’t find it but ended up starting to watch a series called Burnistoun. Hilarious but I have to have the sub titles on!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Was watching strictly last night on the telly. I’m surprised how flexible 78 year old Angela Rippon is!

IMG_5453.jpeg

F. me! I'm 20 years younger and couldn't get it up that far with a block n' tackle. :oops:

I watched another indomitable woman, Dame Helen Mirren, this afternoon.
She won an Oscar for playing the Second Elizabeth but i thought her performance as Elizabeth the First was even better. Her scenes with Jeremy Irons (as Darnley) were a reminder how good British costume drama can be with a good script. All four episodes in a row made it feel like a big movie; if you haven't seen it, then i'd highly recommend.

Ambulance. Some bloke was a passenger in a van, no seat belt, van crashed and rolled and he actually 'de-gloved' his penis. Both his knackers came out of his ball bag too! Considering his injuries, he was in good spirits, mind you, they had pumped him full of high strength pain killers. At one point he asked them to stop off at a pub for a pint - I dint think he was joking, either and he then asked the paramedic to phone his brother to tell him he'd lost his cock but that it was still bigger than his!

Mrs Nope and I have been watching two shows. Firstly an American TV series called FBI which funnily enough is about an FBI unit in New York, and secondly a BBC TV Series called Hope Street which was filmed in the beautiful North Down coastal town of Donaghadee in Northern Ireland. We recently moved 10 minutes away from the town and have been for walks there so it’s fun to watch the show and see where we can recognise. We did the same with Line of Duty which was filmed in Belfast from Series 2 onwards.

We recently moved 10 minutes away from the town and have been for walks there so it’s fun to watch the show and see where we can recognise. We did the same with Line of Duty which was filmed in Belfast from Series 2 onwards.
I think that when I watch TOWIE. :eek:

Watching the river poo on C5 at the mo.

People wondering in this day and age of H&S why there aren't signs along rivers that have outlet pipes warning of raw sewage.

Hmm....I wonder why?

Because then everyone would be complaining and campaigning against the behaviour of the water companies who have invested heavily in their shareholders but put the bare minimum into their infrastructures.

Quite a few people spoken to had no idea their local rivers were sh*t spots.

It wasn't just shoite in the rivers, there were wet wipes and sanitary towels too.

One shot from an underwater camera showed the fish navigating the sunken debris.

Of course the Tories are all in favour of this. When Boris was in power, he instructed all his MPs to vote in favour of pouring untreated sewage into our rivers. My short-sighted MP was one who did.

We have to stop this idiocy.

Sponsored Links
Back