What are you watching on TV right now?

Oppenheimer tonight BBC 4 I recall it was pretty good in 1980, seven episodes to watch

Sponsored Links
Oppenheimer tonight BBC 4 I recall it was pretty good in 1980, seven episodes to watch
I tried watching the current film a few days ago. I think I nodded off after about 20 minutes. Woke up 2 hours later and it was still going!

A documentary about Geoff Hurst. World Cup hero. I never knew that when his footballing career ended, he signed on the dole. Quite a few did and they weren’t very well paid. He ended up selling insurance and he reckons he made near on as much selling insurance as he did when he was a player. Very sad hearing him talk about his daughter who died.

Sponsored Links
Angela Rayner on the news giving totally non-answers to reasonable questions. "Inflation is going down, good news"? No. Still high, let’s not forget, the Tories crashed the economy. "Would you agree it’s going in right direction"? The NHS is short of workers, let’s not forget, the Tories crashed the economy. "What exactly would labour do"? We have a plan, let’s not forget, the Tories crashed the economy. "What is that plan"? Get more people into work, let’s not forget, the Tories crashed the economy. Whinge, whinge, whinge with no real suggestions, just like her boss who she is waiting to stab in the back as soon as she gets the chance. Mrs Mottie saw the spitting image show last week with her mates and every time the Kier Starmer puppet appeared, the cast would say "Just give us a bloody yes or no answer". Of course, like all the anti Tory whingers on here, all he could say was…waffle waffle waffle…………

Wimmins World Cup football. Semi final. Lionesses Vs home favourites, the Matilders. Judging by the high pitched screams from the crowd, there’s not a lot of men at the match….

So, we're through and without our suspended, cheating, stamping, 'top scorer'. I think they should leave her out of the starting line for the final.

Wimmins World Cup football. Semi final. Lionesses Vs home favourites, the Matilders. Judging by the high pitched screams from the crowd, there’s not a lot of men at the match….
Have you ever seen a womens hockey match at Wembley, only dogs could hear the crowd

Sharpe. A Forestry Commission colleague recommended it in 1995. Enjoying so far. On 2nd episode, each one is film length.

Sponsored Links
Back