What are you watching on TV right now?

Talking of sports presenters, I'm not keen on Steve Jones F1 coverage on channel 4. Always seems to me that he doesn’t really know his subject and is just winging it.
I'll second that, I find him insufferable.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Skateboarding at the Olympics. There’s a 51 year old representing Great Britain. Only he was born and grew up in the USA.

Myriam Margoles steaming her Fanny by sitting over a pot of herbs and hot water in a box with a hole in it. She then confessed to having a w@nk for the first time in years, straight afterwards. BBC2!

Cricket. The Hundred. Don’t normally watch it but this is different and much more watchable. One of the TV presenters is talking, live, to one of the players on the field via a mic during the game. What next - talking to a football player while they are taking a penalty!

Blokes just hit three sixes in a row!

Now 4!

5!

What a game! They won with just one ball left.

Last edited:
9.30 BBC4 The Fight for Saturday Night. It's an old show, but I remember it being great fun and very nostalgic. Looking at The Generation Game, The Two Ronnies and many more.

Eastenders. Haven’t seen it for ages. Sonia was having a scan for her baby with her husband/boyfriend. I must be going mad - could be sworn years ago she was a muff muncher. Has she swapped sides again?

Sponsored Links
Back